Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019) - Page 15
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    Among some discounted field watches (some less than $100) Bertucci has nylon mil bands for five bucks.

Bertucci Performance Watches - Discontinued styles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Just a warning: when they say SHORT on some of those bands they probably mean it. I'm about a 7.5" wrist and I'm on the next to last hole on the ones with metal eyelets. I wouldn't buy one of the short versions unless I definitely had smaller wrists. Of course, it's just five bucks...

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

G&Co. Straps is having a 40% Off EVERYTHING sale for the closing month of April! Not sure if anyone has already put this up but straps are going fast. The code is: aprilend

gandcostraps.com
    mkeric1 likes this.

G&Co. Straps is having a 40% Off EVERYTHING sale for the closing month of April! Not sure if anyone has already put this up but straps are going fast. The code is: aprilend

gandcostraps.com
    adnj likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by t minus View Post
    Belk.com has the Seiko Prospex Kenetic GMT Diver Blue Silicone PADI edition watch for $299.95. It can be had for less by signing up for their emails.

Attachment 13972923

If you want a sleeper, this is it. AMAZING LUME, 7-jeweled quartz movement, sapphire, and a true GMT watch.
    This is a great bargain compared to the usual price.
    Is there any chance to buy that Seiko SUN065 in that price enywhere else?

Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Well it looks like eBay wised up and won’t offer any new eBay Bucks promos until the eBay Bucks issued at the beginning of the month expire tonight.

In the past I’ve been able to use my earned eBay Bucks while earning more on the same transaction.
    On Instagram @joes_watches

Quote Originally Posted by platinumEX View Post
    Well it looks like eBay wised up and won’t offer any new eBay Bucks promos until the eBay Bucks issued at the beginning of the month expire tonight.

In the past I’ve been able to use my earned eBay Bucks while earning more on the same transaction.
    I'm waiting for eBay to drop 15% off coupon code on any item. I have bunch of items on watchlist.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

"The possession of anything begins in the mind."
    - Bruce Lee

Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by juice009 View Post
    I'm waiting for eBay to drop 15% off coupon code on any item. I have bunch of items on watchlist.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I can never resist those coupons.

And correction to my previous post - the eBay Bucks issued earlier this month expire tonight at 11:59pm PT.
    Last edited by platinumEX; May 2nd, 2019 at 14:23.
    On Instagram @joes_watches

It's May already but Jomashop offers Tissot PR 100 chronometer for $279, which is a great price for a cosc certified automatic watch. Available also with a white dial and in two-tone. A quartz chronometer version is even cheaper, $199. In my opinion a great and versatile piece for everyday activities: 39 mm, 10 ATM, sapphire, ss bracelet with five micro-adjustment holes, and 80-hour power reserve. And it even has a cute little cyclops lens.

https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-watc...11-051-00.html

Name:  PR 100 COSC.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  76.1 KB
    Last edited by jrantasa; May 11th, 2019 at 22:27.
    kostasd87, kgrier and jsizzie_2004 like this.

Bunker Hill Village, Texas, United States

Invicta is having an inventory clearance sale, with an extra 55% off using the Coupon Code "CLEAR55". One catch is you pay shipping of at least $12 unless your order is $99 or more.

Invicta 22972 Aviator - 45mm, quartz - $139 marked down to $86.18 - 55% = $38.78

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22972.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	215.6 KB 
ID:	14124277
    jsizzie_2004 likes this.
    "Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered."

Ebates is offering 15% or 20% on a lot of stores today only! Macy's has several codes in play for upto 30% off (even on some discounted watches) several decent deals if you want to go through them. They had 20% Ebates today.
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information