Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019) - Page 3
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

$65 for this gshock - rescue red for any first responders out there

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-c...urce=undefined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by sevunts View Post
    I've seen them for $65 several times.
    You should post those $65.00 deals...that would be a great price for everyone here!
    bbasch likes this.

Guys please keep on topic, when we restarted the thread, we posted the following guidelines...

- No affiliate/referral linking. Violation of this rule may result in account closure.

- No shilling...if you're a business and not a Sponsor you cannot post your deals here.

- Watch deals only...no For Sale/Wanted To Trade/Wanted To Buy type posts, and no links to our Sales Corner.

- No off-topic banter. You may post images and discuss previous 'Watch Deal' watches.
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Massdrop has the SRPB series for ~$130. Not a great deal, but decent.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Victorinox Field White Dial Stainless Steel Men's Watch 26050CB. 40 mm silver tone stainless steel case with a white dial and a mineral crystal. Black luminous hands. Arabic numeral hour markers. Date at 6 o?clock. Minute markers and military time at the outer time. Chronograph.
    $62.99
    https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/...#horizontalTab
    Name:  51fcmC2N5DL.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  35.5 KB
    Davidka likes this.

Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

SEIKO Fifty Fathoms on Massdrop for $125. All iterations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ohhenry1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YODAHAWK View Post
    SEIKO Fifty Fathoms on Massdrop for $125. All iterations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If this had the 4r I'd own one by now.... but alas it's 7s
    Tjcdas, Rocat, ManOnTime and 1 others like this.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Tissot Bridgeport two tone gold with bracelet
    $440
    https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...40-mm?color=NO COLOR

Tissot Bridgeport Black on Leather
    $380
    https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...&aid=%5BADL%5D %5BPLA%5D - Categories - Non-Brand%5BMobile%5D&gclid=CjwKCAiA2fjjBRAjEiwAuewS_W cEMyhXRgGJ4Puz5uaPcpgTtWxBSakAgKffpRK4fQfVR9MJzUBt UBoCUekQAvD_BwE&color=NO COLOR

And the best deal

Tissot Bridgeport black on bracelet
    $310
    Tissot Men's T0974071105300 Bridgeport Analog Display Swiss Automatic Silver Watch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XR5WTIQ..._B0ZFCbMK2BM27
    Pneuma likes this.

Tissot Bridgeport Powermatic 80
    $250 at Jomashop please disregard the earlier 3 posts.
    https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-watc...071605300.html
    Pneuma and brrrdn like this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information