Introducing ROUE Watch Company - Official Thread
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Introducing ROUE Watch Company - Official Thread

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Introducing ROUE Watch Company - Official Thread

Hi Everyone,

This is Alex Iervolino from ROUE Watch company.

We launched ROUE watch in the end of 2017 looking to offer a versatile daily-use retro looking watches. The brand is pretty much based on 1960s and 1970s style, an era when watches became less serious and more creative.

I grew up in a family involved with European classic cars in Brazil. At the same time I've always appreciated and collected modern design specially German industrial design and mid-century Scandinavian furniture. My long time obsession for watches was a natural consequence of my passion for well designed objects. Consequently at ROUE, we look to combine interesting aspects of these universes in a watch concept. We understand that good styles can mix so well despite coming from different origins and eras.

We have special admiration for vintage watches from brands as Omega, Heuer for their historic automotive link to Orfina, Lemania and Sinn for their pure and clean style principle. Our first collection (all in tonneau case) has 4 models, totaling 12 different versions. All watches from this series have Japanese movements as Seiko and Miyota. They all have sapphire crystal glass, come with two interchangeable straps and are 50m watch resistant. Please look carefully how well made our dials are !

Our mission is to provide fun modern-design recreation of iconic watches, always offering great quality products at really affordable prices. Although it could sound obvious, ROUE has a pre-defined market and style niche. We are not looking to offer expensive watches in the future. We want style and quality !

For the near future: a new (not tonneau) chronograph collection is expected for year end. It will be a very special watch that is already consuming more than 8 months just to get to the final prototype. Then we will launch an automatic model by 1H2020.

I invite all to look at our website rouewatch.com and follow our creative Instagram roue_watch. Happy to chat in the comments. Look forward to hearing from you.

We have watches to dispatch from UK (EU VAT included), USA (Amazon) and HK to anywhere in the world.

Yours,
    Alex

PS: All Watchuseek members get a free extra strap (a third one) applying the code rouefreethirdstrapwatchuseek at the checkout.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by rouewatch; May 8th, 2019 at 19:38.

Re: Introducing ROUE Watch Company - Official Thread

Nice looking pieces, really like the color schemes you guys went with, and love that you guys offer a no-date 3 hander!
    mougino likes this.

Colors are indeed something important in our design. And they give such a nice look. Thanks for raising this ! Curiously the no-date 3 hands is our best seller.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

There's just something about the three-hander that pulls you into the centre of the dial. I think you guys really hit the mark on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rouewatch View Post
    Colors are indeed something important in our design. And they give such a nice look. Thanks for raising this ! Curiously the no-date 3 hands is our best seller.
    No doubt, it's already in my cart

But I don't seem to manage making the WUS extra strap code works. I applied the 10% first-timer discount beforehand, is that why 'rouefreethirdstrapwatchuseek' doesn't work?

It certainly has a very easy reading look. My daughter learned to read the time using this watch. Each hand on its right scale.
    mougino likes this.

Hi ! It only accepts one promotion code at a time. Sorry !
    mougino likes this.

Very cool watches! Love the vintage style, and really appreciate that you've created such a distinctive brand.
    Unfortunately my watch box is on lock-down until a few slots get cleared out, but I will definitely be interested to see the new chronograph models!

Very nice design and really interesting colours. This 'introduction', though, comes as a surprise as ROUE watches have been noticed, discussed and admired on f71 already, I do believe. Looking forward to seeing the automatic version.

Thumbs up for CHR One

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information