New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review - Page 8
Like Tree1400Likes

Thread: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 839
  1. #71
    Member onomato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    268

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    These straps are awesome. This is the most comfortable nato brand I own (c&b, nato strap Co, generic eBay, time factors). Time factors are solid as well but these rise a bit above them because of the stitching and price. Overall, great work Zach! Looking forward to future iterations





    Last edited by onomato; August 19th, 2015 at 06:33.
    zachste, synaptyx, dsbe90 and 3 others like this.

  2. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,108

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Quote Originally Posted by flamingrabbit View Post
    These came in Mondays mail. I ordered on Friday. That's what I call speedy delivery.


    Attachment 5047913

    Good quality at an affordable price. I'm impressed. Waiting to see what other color combinations show up.

    Here is my Timex GMT on its new Cincy strap.

    Attachment 5047953
    That strap is a great match for the Timex.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    zachste likes this.

  3. #73
    Member zachste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincy OH
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Quote Originally Posted by onomato View Post
    These straps are awesome. This is the most comfortable nato brand I own (c&b, nato strap Co, generic eBay, time factors). Time factors are solid as well but these rise a bit above them because of the stitching and price. Overall, great work Zach! Looking forward to future iterations





    Love the gilty Kemmner on that navy blue! We'll have some new options being added to the site in the next few weeks.
    onomato and jdto like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #74
    Member smille76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,520

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Got mine last monday, but I had to leave for vacation so no time for a wrist shot. I handled them about 5 minutes before the wife told me to continue my tasks.....definitely feels softer than standard run-of-the-mill natos. Premium quality for sure, will be hard to beat those for the price Zach sells them. Airheads are nice too, daughters were really delighted!!

    S.
    zachste and jdto like this.
    Worn recently:

    Zenton M45/Karlskrona Baltic Shield/Vostok Amphibia/Seiko SNE245

  6. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    89

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Just placed my order based on the great reviews here. Getting two bond straps, the black and gray and the black/green/red in 20mm.

    Should have ordered before today. My ebay 8926 just arrived today and want to change the strap out immediately before the rest of my parts for my first mod arrives.
    zachste likes this.

  7. #76
    Member zachste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincy OH
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Quote Originally Posted by smille76 View Post
    Got mine last monday, but I had to leave for vacation so no time for a wrist shot. I handled them about 5 minutes before the wife told me to continue my tasks.....definitely feels softer than standard run-of-the-mill natos. Premium quality for sure, will be hard to beat those for the price Zach sells them. Airheads are nice too, daughters were really delighted!!

    S.
    My wife has been asking me if anyone has mentioned them, so she was happy to hear that someone enjoyed them. Glad you're happy with the straps!

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyandbeers View Post
    Just placed my order based on the great reviews here. Getting two bond straps, the black and gray and the black/green/red in 20mm.

    Should have ordered before today. My ebay 8926 just arrived today and want to change the strap out immediately before the rest of my parts for my first mod arrives.
    They'll be out in the mail shortly. Hopefully you get them asap and get them on that 8926!
    jdto likes this.

  8. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    89

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    I ordered at 11.21pm last night. Got an email this morning at 7.42am telling me it's shipped (obviously I know that's just the initial notice for the packaging and it will likely go out sometime today), but that's still mighty quick service.

    I know I'm going to need more because the dial, hands, crystal and bezel are all going to be changed out. But the various parts are a few weeks away. In the meantime I figured I'd get something that looks good with it as it is now before I go full franken-watch on it.

    Never would have heard of Cincy without this forum, and the great review. Also glad to be able to help out small businesses that are run by users here.

  9. #78
    Member zachste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincy OH
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyandbeers View Post
    I ordered at 11.21pm last night. Got an email this morning at 7.42am telling me it's shipped (obviously I know that's just the initial notice for the packaging and it will likely go out sometime today), but that's still mighty quick service.

    I know I'm going to need more because the dial, hands, crystal and bezel are all going to be changed out. But the various parts are a few weeks away. In the meantime I figured I'd get something that looks good with it as it is now before I go full franken-watch on it.

    Never would have heard of Cincy without this forum, and the great review. Also glad to be able to help out small businesses that are run by users here.
    Thanks for the support man! We definitely try our best to get orders out asap. Sometimes my shipping department (wife), has to deal with delays that come with two young kids lol.
    synaptyx, Rocat and jdto like this.

  10. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    969

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    I'll likely order, Zack, from you in the future. I admire any business startup; I've had some experience with this!

    Let me tell you that you can distinguish yourself in this crowded market by offering new and novel colors and stripes----which means that, if old Siwash were in your boat, he'd be exploring the cost of a nylon web making machine.
    zachste, synaptyx and jdto like this.

  11. #80
    Member zachste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincy OH
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: New NATOS strap company - Cincy Strap Works - mini review

    Quote Originally Posted by Siwash View Post
    I'll likely order, Zack, from you in the future. I admire any business startup; I've had some experience with this!

    Let me tell you that you can distinguish yourself in this crowded market by offering new and novel colors and stripes----which means that, if old Siwash were in your boat, he'd be exploring the cost of a nylon web making machine.
    I appreciate the future order(s) lol. As much as I'd like to make my own straps, its not really economical for me. It wouldn't just the investment of a machine, but also the investment of learning how to run that machine. But, that doesn't mean that custom designs, with new colors, aren't an option.
    Last edited by zachste; August 21st, 2015 at 23:29.
    jdto likes this.

Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 11
      Last Post: August 11th, 2018, 00:54
    2. STRAP REVIEW - SAS Watch Company Premium Rubber Strap
      By Danny T in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: April 21st, 2015, 18:54
    3. Mini Review: Lederarts ammo strap
      By Zundfolge in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: July 29th, 2013, 18:32
    4. CET05001W and CEM75001B (nato strap) mini review
      By bluedevils in forum Orient watch reviews
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: August 27th, 2009, 08:07
    5. Replies: 3
      Last Post: December 26th, 2006, 18:49

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •