Pagani Water Ghost Series (Just One More Watch)
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Pagani Water Ghost Series (Just One More Watch)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pagani Water Ghost Series (Just One More Watch)

I'm not really in the market for another watch at the moment, some family members are buying me a particular Bulova I want as a Christmas present. But I watch a lot of "Watch stuff" on YT and was watching "Just One More Watch" video posted last week and I think I want one of the Pagani Water Ghost Series. He calls it a "Stunning deal" and based on his review I agree. But I am wondering if anyone has owned one of these for a significant length of time and what is your view/opinion on that Watch after owning it. Did it hold up? Any unexpected problems?

I am leery of buying these Chinese Watches off Ali because I purchased one a while back, that had good reviews and within a week the paper (yes, paper) symbology fell off. Shortly after wearing it a couple of times the second hand just dropped and was just hanging at the 6 o'clock position.

But I like the looks of this watch and the 43mm size. The movement is a Seiko NH35. (NH35L).

This is the Watch. (Stock photo).

Name:  Paginini 2.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  78.4 KB

I also like the green.

Name:  Paginini.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  78.0 KB

Depending on the responses, at $75 each I might just buy both. Or neither.
    Last edited by VIzione; 2 Weeks Ago at 16:05.
    Zzyzx likes this.

Re: Pagani Water Ghost Series (Just One More Watch)

I've heard decent things about Pagani. I don't own one yet but have been eyeing the 1617 Aquaracer homage. The ones you posted look very similar to the Invicta Pro divers. I have two of those and have had no issues with them. They run about the same price too. Is the bezel on those Paganis ceramic? That would definitely be a good deal over a similar PD. If you buy them, let us know what you think of them in the metal.
    Zzyzx likes this.

According to the reviews it is ceramic, also has a sapphire crystal where the Invicta doesn't. Clasp is similar to the Rolex Glidelock (looks like, but not), but does have easy link. Also has screw links. Bunch of other good stuff about that watch, going to go ahead and order the Blue and Gold. I watched the reviews on the 1617. Definitely gets it's cues from the Tag Aquaracer but a side by side comparison shows they arent really all that close in comparison. Not my cup of tea but definitely a nice watch, especially for 60 bucks.
    Zzyzx likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VIzione View Post
    According to the reviews it is ceramic, also has a sapphire crystal where the Invicta doesn't. Clasp is similar to the Rolex Glidelock (looks like, but not), but does have easy link. Also has screw links. Bunch of other good stuff about that watch, going to go ahead and order the Blue and Gold. I watched the reviews on the 1617. Definitely gets it's cues from the Tag Aquaracer but a side by side comparison shows they arent really all that close in comparison. Not my cup of tea but definitely a nice watch, especially for 60 bucks.
    Sounds like a solid piece for the price. Post pics when you get it. I'm trying to behave but may have to place an order myself.
    Zzyzx likes this.

Here are a couple of my Pagani's. The blue one was $52 shipped and the green diver was like $63 shipped. Really like them for the $.

Name:  Pagani Blue.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  4.71 MB

Name:  Pagani.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  4.08 MB

I got my brother a blue Pagani Design diver for his birthday, and he says it feels very good quality. I got if off Amazon. Must admit though, I thought it had a Miyota movement.
    Zzyzx likes this.

I got one, the 'regular' black dial submariner homage. Mine is a bit older and has a Miyota 8215 movement instead of the Seiko. It's a very decent watch, really good quality for the price.
    This one's about 7 months old and still as good as new:

Name:  20190519_151259.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  190.7 KB
    Bmullenix and Zzyzx like this.

I have just received this in the post. Bought this black Aquaracer homage on AliExpress. Love the look and the ceramic bezel looks fantastic.

I also own the sub homage, like Dedan and have found this to be an excellent watch. Have regulated mine to +5, - 3secs. The NH35 movement is very robust and the 100m water resistance is very useful. Mine has had prolonged submersion in a swimming pool with no effect. I was even offered a 4 figure sum to sell it! When told how little it cost, I wasn't believed until shown the website.

I like Pagani's that much I have ordered the VK64 powered Daytona lookalike. A friend has one and it looks amazing.

Vlzione, buy the Pagani Sub-homage direct from Pagani on AliExpress, you won't regret it.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Dedan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IanR846 View Post
    I have just received this in the post. Bought this black Aquaracer homage on AliExpress. Love the look and the ceramic bezel looks fantastic.

I also own the sub homage, like Dedan and have found this to be an excellent watch. Have regulated mine to +5, - 3secs. The NH35 movement is very robust and the 100m water resistance is very useful. Mine has had prolonged submersion in a swimming pool with no effect. I was even offered a 4 figure sum to sell it! When told how little it cost, I wasn't believed until shown the website.

I like Pagani's that much I have ordered the VK64 powered Daytona lookalike. A friend has one and it looks amazing.

Vlzione, buy the Pagani Sub-homage direct from Pagani on AliExpress, you won't regret it.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I happen to have the Daytona watch from Pagani Design as well and it's one of the best Ali watches I have:

Name:  20190914_182442.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  204.6 KBName:  20190914_185241.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  185.7 KB
    Bmullenix and WorthTheWrist like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedan View Post
    I happen to have the Daytona watch from Pagani Design as well and it's one of the best Ali watches I have:

Name:  20190914_182442.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  204.6 KBName:  20190914_185241.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  185.7 KB
    Has anyone done a direct comparison, in person, of the PD vs. Parnis Daytona. I was thinking that they might be the same watch but then read that the PG is 40mm vs, 39mm for the Parnis. That may or may not be the case as I'm not sure my info is correct. Regardless I like the PD better by name along.
    Dedan likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information