Seiko / Casio Japan Osaka/Tokyo/Fukukoka

Thread: Seiko / Casio Japan Osaka/Tokyo/Fukukoka

Seiko / Casio Japan Osaka/Tokyo/Fukukoka

Hi guys,

Anyone know of any good second hand or even first hand stores that have a good variety of seiko/casio watches? Preferably looking to pick up some good condition older models in Osaka/Fukuoka or Tokyo.

Any stores and addresses would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Seiko / Casio Japan Osaka/Tokyo/Fukukoka

No
    Always likely to change, but here we go

Chris Ward C60-600 Trident - 3 x Seikos, including an SKX009 - 3 x Tissot, two of which are PRC200s - 3x Rotary Les Originals - 4x Orients, one of which is a Kamasu - 3x Invictas, including a Disney - a radio controlled Citizen - a Didun design AP Royal Oak homage - a Bulova Precionist - 2 x Victorinox including an INOX - a golf watch - a Casio Edifice Red Bull - a Phoibos Reef Master - 2x Sharkey dive watches - A Stuhrling 200m WR diver - 11x Parnis watches of various description - and a £5 cheapy to knock around in.

Re: Seiko / Casio Japan Osaka/Tokyo/Fukukoka

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone know of any good second hand or even first hand stores that have a good variety of seiko/casio watches? Preferably looking to pick up some good condition older models in Osaka/Fukuoka or Tokyo.

Any stores and addresses would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    It is over 20 years since I have been to Japan, great, or was a great Country to visit and go shopping in. BUT, you will need a local language speaker/guide in my opinion, the local shopkeepers did not negotiate in the same way that we Westerners are used to. In fact our "bargaining" ways can be, or were quite offensive to them.

But I can recall that I had a great time in the local technology area in Tokyo, where the hell it was I can't remember except to say that it was a bit crowded! From what I understand it is still worth a visit, but get somebody local to go with! I was dead lucky in that I had a Japanese Colleague who worked for the same company, who took me around in the same way that I took him for a Pint and a Football Match in London and I bought some great camera bargains, and had a fantastic time. But without my guide I would have been, well a bit like a Japanese Man trying to buy a pint and use the London Under Ground to get to a Chelsea Football Match

Best regards,
    Jim
    Retired!! W O R K is a four letter word!
    Jim

Thread Information