Is there truly no love for Timex? - Page 640
Like Tree13638Likes

Thread: Is there truly no love for Timex?

Page 640 of 681 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 6805
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsatz View Post
    TS Mil by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
    I have no idea who or what Todd Snyder is but these military Timex's are gorgeous! The MSRP seems high though, where is f71 getting them or are we really paying retail?

Re: Is there truly no love for Timex?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalHour View Post
    I have no idea who or what Todd Snyder is but these military Timex's are gorgeous! The MSRP seems high though, where is f71 getting them or are we really paying retail?

Todd Snyder
    Todd Snyder started his pro racing career at the Jim Russell Racing School. The driver from Alaska finished second in his second pro series season ever in the Formula Russell Pro Mazda.[1] In 1988 Snyder made his debut in the Barber Saab Pro Series. At Sonoma Raceway he finished third behind Rob Wilson and Harald Huysman. In 1990 Todd Snyder joined the Skip Barber Racing School as a lead instructor at Lime Rock Park. In 1998 Snyder returned to the rebranded Barber Dodge Pro Series. After winning the opening round at Sebring International Raceway Snyder won two races at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. He finished runner-up in the championship, three points behind Jeff Simmons. In 1999 he returned in the series. After a poor start of the season the race instructor won four races. Again Snyder finished second in the championship, this time four points behind Simmons. Following his strong results Snyder tested an Indy Lights car for Conquest Racing and Brian Stewart Racing.[2] He competed six races for Brian Stewart Racing in the 2000 Indy Lights season. Snyder also competed in the 2000 24 Hours of Daytona. In a Chevrolet Camaro entered by Diablo Racing the team finished third in the US GT class.[3] He returned to the 24 Hours of Daytona in 2001 and 2002 but without achieving any significant results.
    I paid about 35 bucks for mine... but that is very rare.

Untitled by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
    cayabo likes this.
    ... What time is it? ...

Todd Snyder is a menswear designer in NYC. He has his own company now, but before that was at JCrew.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Smile Re: Is there truly no love for Timex?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalHour View Post

Timex only through the walmart.com marketplace was selling them for $35 at least a few variants like the cream dial and some others but not the black dial, I think it's over it's now $65 which is till a great price.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...0Todd%20Snyder
    Last edited by billdebmatt; October 11th, 2019 at 00:09.

Along with the high MSRP, TS Timex watches usually lack INDIGLO, making them less interesting to me

new in the box and coming my way for $47 all-in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried tested and just awesome

Ironman 50 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
    Cappyab, KSDoodlebugger and cayabo like this.
    ... What time is it? ...

I see Timex is going to release the Navi from their Archive line as an automatic. But it's the XL version with some updates. I would have been happy with just the normal, smaller Navi models with an automatic. But we'll see if it's just the one automatic XL or other variants. Timex sent me an email and has a sign up on their site for news. So I guess it's going to come out soon.
    Wolfsatz likes this.

Got this Timex TW4B16700
    Name:  IMG_20191012_053508.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  2.79 MB
    Name:  IMG_20191012_105253.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  1.29 MB

Saw the new Seiko digital analog Arnie dive watch. But I ended up getting this Timex analog digital for it's great LCD and indiglo full face backlight. The Seiko Arnie is more substantial and solid build but the small LCD screen and backlight only for the screen instead of the watch face put me off plus the huge size of 48mm. I love tool watch and this Timex is more practical with large LCD screen, great backlight and 24hrs timer 24 hrs Chrono at 42mm size. Bezel turn is crisp and only draw back is lack of lume on hr marker and hands. But I will send it for a relume soon.
    " A great time piece on your wrist show you are serious of time "

Thread Information