• 2 Post By pr0t0n
  • 4 Post By Mrs Wiggles
  • 2 Post By Mrs Wiggles
  • 3 Post By pr0t0n
  • 3 Post By schumacher62
  • 1 Post By The Watch Ho

Thread: UNDONE doesn't suck

UNDONE doesn't suck

The only thing I love as much as cars is watches. I have over 450 in my collection. I was looking through the BLACK FRIDAY deals and found a few deals on Hamiltons, Oris and Omega. I'd written off UNDONE long ago as a boutique supplier of derivative watches, not even good ones, pretty pedestrian fair. Calling them homages would be over-complimenting and frankly an insult to the likes of Parnis and Corbet. That was until I saw the CVP. Gotta admit, I like this one. You customize the case, dial color, initials (any 3), date wheel, strap, bezel and yes even the case back (clear or add a graphic as did).....no choices on hands though. 40mm size, the LUG 2 LUG makes it appear bigger than it is. All yours for $266. Worth it? Maybe. Sell it? Never.....who would buy it? LOL

P.S. Way better than any of the Corvette watches I've seen over the years.

LINKY - > https://www.undone.com/en/

Re: UNDONE doesn't suck

Quote Originally Posted by Cvp33 View Post
    The only thing I love as much as cars is watches. I have over 450 in my collection.
    Excuse me? I don't know if I have seen so many watches in person my whole life. I admire Your commitment.
    SudoHalt and Cvp33 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0t0n View Post
    Excuse me? I don't know if I have seen so many watches in person my whole life. I admire Your commitment.
    Unless he meant 450 cars of course
    pr0t0n, SuperFros, tcl and 1 others like this.
    Always likely to change, but here we go

Chris Ward C60-600 Trident - 3 x Seiko's, including an SKX009 - 3 x Tissot, two of which are PRC200's - 3x Rotary Les Originals - 4x Orients, one of which is a Kamasu - 3x Invictas, including a Disney - a radio controlled Citizen - a Didun design AP Royal Oak homage - a Bulova Precionist - 2 x Victorinox including an INOX - a golf watch - a Casio Edifice Red Bull - a Phoibos Reef Master - 2x Sharkey dive watches - A Stuhrling 200m WR diver - 11x Parnis watches of various description - and a £5 cheapy to knock around in.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cvp33 View Post
    The only thing I love as much as cars is watches. I have over 450 in my collection. I was looking through the BLACK FRIDAY deals and found a few deals on Hamiltons, Oris and Omega. I'd written off UNDONE long ago as a boutique supplier of derivative watches, not even good ones, pretty pedestrian fair. Calling them homages would be over-complimenting and frankly an insult to the likes of Parnis and Corbet. That was until I saw the CVP. Gotta admit, I like this one. You customize the case, dial color, initials (any 3), date wheel, strap, bezel and yes even the case back (clear or add a graphic as did).....no choices on hands though. 40mm size, the LUG 2 LUG makes it appear bigger than it is. All yours for $266. Worth it? Maybe. Sell it? Never.....who would buy it? LOL

P.S. Way better than any of the Corvette watches I've seen over the years.

LINKY - > https://www.undone.com/en/

It doesn't seem how much you spend on a car in America, they still put the steering wheel on the wrong side
    Cvp33 and mrwomble like this.
    Always likely to change, but here we go

Chris Ward C60-600 Trident - 3 x Seiko's, including an SKX009 - 3 x Tissot, two of which are PRC200's - 3x Rotary Les Originals - 4x Orients, one of which is a Kamasu - 3x Invictas, including a Disney - a radio controlled Citizen - a Didun design AP Royal Oak homage - a Bulova Precionist - 2 x Victorinox including an INOX - a golf watch - a Casio Edifice Red Bull - a Phoibos Reef Master - 2x Sharkey dive watches - A Stuhrling 200m WR diver - 11x Parnis watches of various description - and a £5 cheapy to knock around in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Wiggles View Post
    It doesn't seem how much you spend on a car in America, they still put the steering wheel on the wrong side
    I'm sure You wanted to write 'UK'. No worries, we all make mistakes.

just the brand name sucks. a preposterous name for a company, in my view.

It is a great watch for the discount and you make it the way you like. Whats not to love!?

Name:  Undone 1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  2.99 MB
    Cvp33 likes this.

Thread Information