I thought haven't seen a similar thread for what I'm looking for but I don't seem to find it now after more than one hour searching. So, please excuse me if there is a similar thread in here.
I'm looking for a watch for my wife and I'd appreciate your suggestions in this regard. These are my requirements in order of importance. I may add more as they come to mind:
- No more than $100 (that's why I'm posting in this F71 .
- Quartz preferable (Eco-drive just acceptable).
- Water resistance to at least (the very minimum) 165f/50m/5ATM/5BAR, but the more the merrier (preferable 100m-200m or more, if still in budget). It HAS TO be REALLY water resistant.
- Case made of metal (NO plastic or resin or wood or similar); ALL stainless steel preferable; aluminum or bronze or silver acceptable (titanium would likely be above budget and so will gold).
- Case diameter between 30-36 mm (not too small, not too big for her; preferably closer to 36mm).
- Case thickness must be less than 14mm (the thinner the better).
- Strap/band made of silicone (preferable) or rubber. A non-metal band/strap. It HAS TO be WATERPROOF. Not nylon as it traps the water between the band and the skin (it stays wet on the wrist).
So you can see I'm looking for nothing dressy but rather very casual or better sporty but feminine enough. I have looked at some Invictas but all have bracelet.
What I have in mind is the Momentum Women's 1M-DV01O1B M1 Rubber Watch (photo courtesy of the Internet
However, I have read several customer reviews where they complained about the face size being too small (one thing is the case size and other one is the actual face size inside the case, you know). Some also complain about the rubber band being too stiff and/or too small (my wife has close to 7" diameter wrist). St. Moritz Momentum claims his watch "to have the thinnest possible case in a 20ATM dive watch", which is a big plus for me.
Just checking with you folks to see if there is something similar or better at this price range before I pull the trigger on the one pictured above.
I thank you in advance for your suggestions. All are welcome!