Help me out folks: I'm looking for a classic sports watch with white dial on a stainless steel bracelet, and I'm struggling to find too many options in the mid-range affordable price range ($200-$1000).
If the platonic ideal for this type of watch is the Rolex OP39mm or the Omega Aqua Terra, and the entry level is something like a Seiko 5 SNKL41 or SNXS73, what are the best examples in between those two price points? There must be loads of examples out there but for whatever reason I've yet to find one that makes me reach for my wallet.
Here are the criteria - please post your favourite watches that qualify or come close:
- White, cream or silver dial
- 3 hander (no chronographs please)
- No rotating bezel (i.e. no dive watches)
- Must come on a stainless steel bracelet (preferably oyster-style)
- Mechanical or quartz
- Price under $1000
- Extra sexiness points awarded for watches with blued hands.
In other words, what are some of the nicest watches that fit into this space?