Alpha Day/Date

Thread: Alpha Day/Date

Alpha Day/Date

Looking to pick up one of these but I noticed they are no longer on listed on Alpha HK's website (apart from the one with stone bezel)

Is there any other place I can find the Day/Dates ?

Re: Alpha Day/Date

Quote Originally Posted by mew88 View Post
    Looking to pick up one of these but I noticed they are no longer on listed on Alpha HK's website (apart from the one with stone bezel)

Is there any other place I can find the Day/Dates ?
    Hi mew88

There's an italian seller on the bay…

Indexes
    Orologio Alpha Day Date Meccanico Automatico Acciaio en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 05-janv.-11 10:45:23 Paris)

Roman numbers
    Orologio Alpha Day Date Meccanico Automatico Acciaio en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 01-janv.-11 08:04:42 Paris)

A bit expensive for my taste (got mine for ~41$ 3 years ago)…

Mine says hello
    My YouTube channel | My ImageShack gallery

MY COLLECTION :
    Swiss : FAVRE LEUBA | FORTIS | GIRARD-PERREGAUX | JAQUET+GIRARD | LONGINES | OMEGA | TISSOT | TITUS | ZENITH
    Japanese : CASIO | CITIZEN | ORIENT | SEIKO
    Russian : POLJOT | RAKETA | SLAVA | STURMANSKIE | VOSTOK | VOSTOK EUROPE | ZVEZDA
    French : AVYSTYLE | HERMA | LIP | YEMA | YONGER & BRESSON
    German : AEROMATIC | GLASHÜTTE | TAUCHMEISTER
    Chinese : ALPHA | ARMIDA | BEIJING | FINËAT | JARAGAR | KASSAW | OHSEN | PARNIS | SANGDO | SEKARO | SMAEL | STEWAL | WINNER

I was asking this same question a day or so ago. I went ahead and contacted the HK site and just received this reply.

"No more. thanks"

I guess that bout sums it up. Seems like they would do another run of these watches if there is demand. Maybe it looked to close to another more expensive brand or something to that effect. Either way I feel like we missed out on a really cool watch. Maybe they will reconsider if more people contact them with requests.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

German ebay seller Speedtimerkollektion is still listing this one for 57 Euros:

Name:  MA506DD%20silver%20non%20(1).JPG
Views: 576
Size:  87.5 KB

Alpha Classic MA506G-DD Stainless Steel - Silver Index on eBay (end time 11-Jan-11 18:23:17 GMT)
    Alan.

those are pretty steep prices for an Alpha, its a pity alpha doesnt sell them anymore.

That's about $75, which is not too bad. Shipping might add another $20 though. It sounds like that may be the only way to get one as my take is Alpha will not be making these again. I can't say I understand why they would stop making a watch that they were selling consistantly.

Anyone out there with more insight as to the mindset over at Alpha? I mean are they one of these watch companies that likes to do a run, sell out, and say "oh well they were a Limited Edtition so you should have ordered when we had them." ? I really tend to dislike that marketing strategy and it often drives me away.

Thread Information