Brand "Perpetual" out of Hong Kong? - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brand "Perpetual" out of Hong Kong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Brand "Perpetual" out of Hong Kong?

Thanks for all the feedback guys

I reckon I'll get a cheap simple Shanghai for now to see what its like compared to the Russian Vostock Amphibian I have

I sent Alex a couple of emails back and forth and I'm on a list for new stock due in November

Still would appreciate some shopping experience on Shanghai and Beijing. a lot of the suggested sites are all chinese only and I'm not sure how to navigate them let alone how much a watch is. Can someone please confirm the "¥" sign is for domestic Chinese yuan, not japanese Yen for the export market?
    Time is an Illusion - Lunctime doubly so

That symbol is for both the Japanese yen and the PRC Renminbi. Divide by 6.5 to get the rough cost in $AUD, and assume that any price you see on Tmall or Taobao is listed in Chinese RMB.
    Last edited by Thrax; July 2nd, 2013 at 18:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrax View Post
    That symbol is for both the Japanese yen and the PRC Renminbi. Divide by 6.5 to get the rough cost in $AUD, and assume that any price you see on Tmall or Taobao is listed in Chinese RMB.

ThankS!

Wow they are in the Vostock category to start off with!

Shanghai, here I come...

Should keep me going until November... maybe

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RegF View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys

I reckon I'll get a cheap simple Shanghai for now to see what its like compared to the Russian Vostock Amphibian I have

I sent Alex a couple of emails back and forth and I'm on a list for new stock due in November

Still would appreciate some shopping experience on Shanghai and Beijing. a lot of the suggested sites are all chinese only and I'm not sure how to navigate them let alone how much a watch is. Can someone please confirm the "¥" sign is for domestic Chinese yuan, not japanese Yen for the export market?

Times international is without doubt the best source for Beijing,Sea-gull and Shanghai if you dont want to enter the chinese language sites and its free delivery too.
    Welcome to [Times International] - [good deals on watches, toys, gifts, healthcare, household items...]

Quote Originally Posted by pinkits View Post
    Times international is without doubt the best source for Beijing,Sea-gull and Shanghai if you dont want to enter the chinese language sites and its free delivery too.
    Welcome to [Times International] - [good deals on watches, toys, gifts, healthcare, household items...]
    Yup, also known as good-stuffs.com. This is where I picked up my Shanghai. I would definitely purchase from again.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Yup, also known as good-stuffs.com. This is where I picked up my Shanghai. I would definitely purchase from again.
    Thanks for the recommendations

I've dipped my toe in the water and one of these is on the way:-

They have already contacted me to say its on the way and I've just realised I forget to specify brown or black for the strap, so we'll see what appears in a couple of weeks. Can't complain for under $50 delivered to my door!

Quote Originally Posted by wessa View Post
    I will without a hint of hesitation buy more watches from PerpetuaL in the next 12 months, if Alex allows me
    lol
    Affordables < $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by wessa View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again.
    I have purchased three watches from PerpetuaL in the past and I had the opportunity to meet Alex in person.
    I will without a hint of hesitation buy more watches from PerpetuaL in the next 12 months, if Alex allows me
    You can't go wrong with PerpetuaL, at least based on my personal experience.
    lucky you, I wanted to meet him in person to purchase a watch but was rejected right away.
    Seiko Map Meter SKZ231K, Seiko Orange Monster SKX781K1, Citizen ecodrive, Orient 46R40, Memorigin MO707, Rolex daytona 116520, Steinhart Pepsi GMT, Seiko Black Monster SKX779, Seiko Black Panda 6138-8020, Seiko Cocktail SARB065, Seiko SRP 639, Seiko SRP313, Seiko SD600 SBDB001, Grand Seiko SBGE001.

Sold/Traded: Ball Night Train Military Time, Seiko SKX007, Squale 20 Atmos Root Beer, WUS Rattrapante "Challenger"

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/yos...s-2417657.html
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/yos...t-2249713.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information