Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

Thread: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 188
  1. #1
    Member AlphaUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland area
    Posts
    446

    Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Realizing the great value that Alpha Watch brings to the watch community, We've teamed up with Alpha Watch China to be the first North American distributor of the Alpha Watch brand. Our mission is not to simply import and resell the brand but to enhance Alpha Watch by having unique features and styling queues not available anywhere else.

    Features such as clear case backs on the Paul Newman model, a freshened up design on the 24 hour PNR model and unique decorated rotors on our automatics with many more ideas in the works!

    Also, in keeping with the Alpha Watch tradition, we will not compromise on customer service. Our watches will be covered by the standard one-year warranty as well as an additional benefit- If you have a problem within the first 30 days of your purchase, due to mechanical malfunction, we will replace your watch with the same model.

    From a design standpoint, we would love to hear about what you'd like to see on your wrist in the future. Call it a wish list of sorts!

    Our first order of stock is currently in production, our website is under construction, but we are very much in business to serve you! Many thanks to all. We are looking forward to a very prosperous year. You'll be hearing from Chris (CMY) shortly. he's the marketing guru behind the Alpha brand as well as the co-founder of Alpha Watch USA.

    Cheers,

    Mark

  2. #2
    Member Outlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,698

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Welcome! Impressive manufacturer, in my book

  3. #3
    Member usc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    2,712

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaUSA View Post
    Realizing the great value that Alpha Watch brings to the watch community, We've teamed up with Alpha Watch China to be the first North American distributor of the Alpha Watch brand. Our mission is not to simply import and resell the brand but to enhance Alpha Watch by having unique features and styling queues not available anywhere else.

    Features such as clear case backs on the Paul Newman model, a freshened up design on the 24 hour PNR model and unique decorated rotors on our automatics with many more ideas in the works!

    Also, in keeping with the Alpha Watch tradition, we will not compromise on customer service. Our watches will be covered by the standard one-year warranty as well as an additional benefit- If you have a problem within the first 30 days of your purchase, due to mechanical malfunction, we will replace your watch with the same model.

    From a design standpoint, we would love to hear about what you'd like to see on your wrist in the future. Call it a wish list of sorts!

    Our first order of stock is currently in production, our website is under construction, but we are very much in business to serve you! Many thanks to all. We are looking forward to a very prosperous year. You'll be hearing from Chris (CMY) shortly. he's the marketing guru behind the Alpha brand as well as the co-founder of Alpha Watch USA.

    Cheers,

    Mark
    welcome mark!

    why did you previously inquire of an north american alpha distributor if your were the guy?
    "It is the hour of pearl—the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself."
    -j. steinbeck

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member AlphaUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland area
    Posts
    446

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Quote Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
    welcome mark!

    why did you previously inquire of an north american alpha distributor if your were the guy?
    Thanks! Had to ask....You never know.
    [/URL]

  6. #5
    Moderator: F72 and F71 AlbertaTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    7,904

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaUSA View Post
    Features such as clear case backs on the Paul Newman model, a freshened up design on the 24 hour PNR model and unique decorated rotors on our automatics with many more ideas in the works!

    From a design standpoint, we would love to hear about what you'd like to see on your wrist in the future. Call it a wish list of sorts!
    Hi Mark: First on my wish list: a retro-fit clear caseback that previous purchasers of the Alpha Paul Newman can buy to put on the ones we're already bought!

    That would be soooooooooooooo appreciated!

    Best regards, and Welcome to WUS!
    Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River (AMCH/PR) 中国手表博物馆,皮斯里弗,艾伯塔省; Member: China Horologe Association; Chief Expert: China Watch Overseas Working Committee (CWOWC), a formally instituted CHA Working Committee; Sino-Canadian Horological Cultural Affairs Advisor: Guangzhou Watches and Clocks Association

  7. #6
    CMY
    CMY is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    86

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaTime View Post
    First on my wish list: a retro-fit clear caseback that previous purchasers of the Alpha Paul Newman can buy to put on the ones we're already bought!
    We thought that was a pretty good idea as well- which is why they are already on the way.

  8. #7
    Member SquishyPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,553

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    You can't see it, but I'm flipping the f**k the out on the inside Looking forward to seeing what kind of unique stuff the US branch will bring to the table, and NO WAITING 2 WEEKS+ for new toys


  9. #8
    Moderator: F72 and F71 AlbertaTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    7,904

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Quote Originally Posted by CMY View Post
    We thought that was a pretty good idea as well- which is why they are already on the way.
    Wow! My thanks!

    And...if you're gonna be that responsive, then second on my wish list is: ship USPS -- NOT FedEx or UPS -- to Canada.

    Fedex or UPS means an immediate and certain extra $60-70 dollar hit (roughly $35 for shipping and roughly the same for "brokerage fees") on watches purchased from the States.

    The duty is no issue, really, on an affordable watch, but "brokerage fees" and shipping charges over $30 makes affordables far less affordable.

    EMS/USPS is the way to go for Canadian sales.

    ...and why pay attention to my request?

    I've purchased 35+ watches since January 1st. Two were from US sellers who used FedEx or UPS...the first two.

    Just sayin'
    Last edited by AlbertaTime; June 2nd, 2009 at 01:59.
    Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River (AMCH/PR) 中国手表博物馆,皮斯里弗,艾伯塔省; Member: China Horologe Association; Chief Expert: China Watch Overseas Working Committee (CWOWC), a formally instituted CHA Working Committee; Sino-Canadian Horological Cultural Affairs Advisor: Guangzhou Watches and Clocks Association

  10. #9
    Member GuySie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaTime View Post
    Hi Mark: First on my wish list: a retro-fit clear caseback that previous purchasers of the Alpha Paul Newman can buy to put on the ones we're already bought!
    Heh, I'll probably just order an entire new one from them as my tachy scale is crooked on my PN (it's always surprised me that noone called me out on that from my pics). Displayback makes me so happy.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    563

    Re: Greetings from Alpha Watch USA

    Excuse my (probably stupid) question, but.. your prices will be no higher than alpha's own site.. correct? (on average)

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •