Looking for people to chat about watch business

Thread: Looking for people to chat about watch business

Looking for people to chat about watch business

So I'm sitting here contemplating launching a new brand of watches and I'm beginning to realise... the watch industry for the most part is extremely insular.

I run other businesses and before we launch a particular product, we always show some prototypes or pictures to customers, or retailers and ask their opinions to gauge market reaction. So... if you are would like to chat and discuss watch business ideas do add me on the following:

Yahoo: [email protected]
    msn: [email protected]

Ciao,
    Sean Wai

Re: Looking for people to chat about watch business

well if you ever need a "in the feild" tester, ill be your man! ill wear em, beat em up, and flaunt them on forums for ya!

Best of luck, hope to see you on the sponsors forums soon enough !

Suspended

Are you interested in openly discussing on this forum? Unless the Mods think otherwise.

Based on the recent experience with US SeaGull, I think that you will get a lot of valuable feedback. The members here really know their stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am definitely open to discussing it on the forum. I don't want it to be misconstrued as advertising though. I realise it is a very fine line and we may cross over unintentionally.

Anyways, I am working on two brands right now. Some of you may remember that I posted some info about it a lloonngg time ago. It's been a long road, and a very very slow process to get exactly what I wanted. But 1 1/2 years later, it looks like our prototype is complete, perfect to exactly what I wanted (whether it's what others want is really open to intepretation). My taste isn't exactly mainstream.

I'm now working on my second idea which is the one that is really stumping me. So I wanted to chat with like minded individuals and try to crystalise my thoughts on it.

The first watch will not require any field testing :). The second watch, maybe..... I'll keep you in mind!

Banned

Guys,

I am happy to chat about making watches. I did PM the thread's originator with my email - [email protected]

That goes for anyone.

But I am not sure the politics of the situation - possible this is a sales forum topic.

Still I checked my content with the Forum Moderator and the Owner to see if it would be appropriate. I suggest this would be a good idea for everyone.

I don't know - so best to PM me or email - [email protected]

Dan
    Orange

Thread Information