This poll is now closed; the winner is:
5. Tapered Baton Hands
This thread is only to be used for voting on the Handset Style for the Modern Watch in the 2016 WUS Peacock Project.
Refer to the Design- and General Discussion Threads for exactly that, your comments, suggestions and discussions
Please read the voting instructions carefully:
- Only members who have expressed their interest “officially” and are included in the registry, are eligible to vote (we cross-reference votes against this registry).
- Also, can we please ask that only those with intentions to buy this particular version of the 2016 WUS Peacock Project watches do vote in this poll
- 5 (five) choices MUST be made or your vote will NOT be counted. Voting on this thread will close in just over one week (on August 7).
- All voting on this issue will use the Single Transferable Vote (STV) system. Each person ranks the list of options being voted on in order of preference. You place the number of your favorite choice first, your second choice second and next your third, etc.
As an example, say this is a vote for the watch hand color. Assuming that my personal preference is for silver, but I also think that blue is a very good alternative and I like orange just because. White is okay, but boring and so is black.
Based on the list below, this is how I would rank my preferences: 2 – 4 – 5 – 3 – 1.
- The Committee will reconcile the STV results with the popular-vote standings to give the winner / final ranking. Most likely, both the winning dial design / theme, as well as the runner-up will go in to production, but there is still a fair possibility that we will be able to offer a third design.
Note that the examples shown are not renders of the actual hand sets, but serve to visualize the general idea and look.
Thomas will try to source the closest match to the winning style / render, which may actually be a little different from what's shown here. But those will match the look & feel of the winner.
So with that said, the choices are:
1. Alpha Hands
2. Dauphine Hands
3. Arrow Hands
4. Sword Hands
5. Tapered Baton Hands
Voting will close in a little over one week, on Sunday, 7th of August @22:00 (GMT)
Let the voting begin
on behalf of the 2016 WUS Peacock Project Committee