This poll is now closed; the result is unanimous, in fact, all showed the exact same preference: 1 - 2 - 3
Fully lumed hands it will be !
This thread is only to be used for voting on how to lume -or not- the Brequet Hands onr the Japanese Pilot Watch in the 2016 WUS Peacock Project.
Refer to the Design- and General Discussion Threads for exactly that, your comments, suggestions and discussions
Please read the voting instructions carefully:
- Only members who have expressed their interest “officially” and are included in the registry, are eligible to vote (we cross-reference votes against this registry).
- Also, can we please ask that only those with intentions to buy this particular version of the 2016 WUS Peacock Project watches do vote in this poll
- 3 (three) choices MUST be made or your vote will NOT be counted. Voting on this thread will close in just over one week (on August 7).
- All voting on this issue will use the Single Transferable Vote (STV) system. Each person ranks the list of options being voted on in order of preference. You place the number of your favorite choice first, your second choice second and next your third, etc.
For example, say my personal preference is to have no luminous material on the hands at all, but if it has to, then only the filled-in circles. Fully lumed hands is not my thing
Based on the list below, this is how I would rank my preferences: 3 – 2 – 1.
1. Fully luminous hands
2. Circles filled with luminous material
3. No lume
- The Committee will reconcile the STV results with the popular-vote standings to give the winner / final ranking. Most likely, both the winning dial design / theme, as well as the runner-up will go in to production, but there is still a fair possibility that we will be able to offer a third design.
Please read the following disclaimer / caveat / warning:
The luminous material (will use most likely C3) is not very bright and applying this to the circles only may / will not be very bright.
If we do cover the hands completely with this luminous material, then the hands will appear light green under bright light / in daylight conditions.
So with all of that said, the options are:
- Fully luminous hands
- Circles filled with luminous material
- No lume
We did render the look of both "added lume" options to give you a visual
Voting will close on Sunday, 4th of September @22:00 (GMT)
Let the voting begin
on behalf of the 2016 WUS Peacock Project Committee