A vast majority prefers the Onion Crown.
This poll is now closed
This thread is only to be used for voting on the crown for the Japanese Pilot Watch in the 2016 WUS Peacock Project.
Refer to the Design- and General Discussion Threads for exactly that, your comments, suggestions and discussions
Please read the voting instructions carefully:
- Only members who have expressed their interest “officially” and are included in the registry, are eligible to vote (we cross-reference votes against this registry).
- Also, can we please ask that only those with intentions to buy this particular version of the 2016 WUS Peacock Project watches do vote in this poll
- 3 (three) choices MUST be made or your vote will NOT be counted. Voting will close in one week (October 2).
- All voting on this issue will use the Single Transferable Vote (STV) system. Each person ranks the list of options being voted on in order of preference. You place the number of your favorite choice first, your second choice second and next your third.
For example, say my personal preference is for the Diamond-shaped crown and the Onion crown is cool too. A standard crown is just that, standard, plain, boring.
Based on the list below, this is how I would rank my preferences: 1 – 2 – 3.
1. Diamond Crown
2. Onion Crown
3. Standard Crown
- The Committee will reconcile the STV results with the popular-vote standings to give the winner / final ranking. Most likely, both the winning dial design / theme, as well as the runner-up will go in to production, but there is still a fair possibility that we will be able to offer a third design.
So with all of that said, the options are:
- Diamond Crown
- Onion Crown
- Standard Crown
Voting will close on Sunday, 2nd of October @22:00 (GMT)
Let the voting begin
on behalf of the 2016 WUS Peacock Project Committee