About The Official WUS Word Association Game -- How did you get "that" from "that"
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: About The Official WUS Word Association Game -- How did you get "that" from "that"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

About The Official WUS Word Association Game -- How did you get "that" from "that"

I really enjoy the Word Association thread(s). It's fun to see the progression from one word to the next.

Do you ever look at the flow from word to word and wonder just how someone go the word they did from the preceding word?

Once in a while I do. Most of the time though I do get it and sometimes I even think the flow is funny, which is probably why I really enjoy that thread.

All the best.
    ilitig8, copperjohn and James_ like this.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Cheers,
    Tony

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment.
    ― A.A. Milne

Re: About The Official WUS Word Association Game -- How did you get "that" from "that"

I like when it looks like it is really going to go blue or otherwise off the rails, then gets pulled back at the brink of the cliff. For me I usually say the word out loud and then just use the first word that pops in my head, often the psychology of my choice concerns or annoys me and I go to the second word...
    tony20009 and James_ like this.

Re: About The Official WUS Word Association Game -- How did you get "that" from "that"

It would be interesting to have some explanations posted (here?) sometimes. I guess some things are cultural references which might not be obvious right around the globe.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bradjhomes View Post
    It would be interesting to have some explanations posted (here?) sometimes. I guess some things are cultural references which might not be obvious right around the globe.
    Good idea, but you'll probably have to ask for specific ones.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Cheers,
    Tony

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment.
    ― A.A. Milne

I typically just assume they appeared in a different fashion on another user's screen due to default display, forgetting to go to the next page, failure to refresh, etc....It is my way of justifying things that make no sense at all to me LOL
    tony20009 and Toothbras like this.
    Do something exceptionally mediocre today

Your right. I saw one said "cake", and the next was "death". I assumed it was from the "cake or death" comedy skit that a crossdresser does that is pretty funny. Don't know if everyone got it. It goes something like this...

"cake or death"
    "I'll take cake"
    "I'm sorry, but we're all out of cake"
    "What? So my choice is '..or death'?"

Or something like that. Pretty funny when you see it.
    tony20009 likes this.

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007 (X2) 009, SRPB53, SPB079, and SRP775; Hamilton Khaki 42mm; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invite Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350, GW7900B-1, DW9052-1BCG. GMW5610-1, DW5600, DW5600CMB-1, DW5900, GW-9400-1CR; Orient 2ER; Some other stuff.

Ok, here's one I wouldn't mind someone clearing up:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398208242.392908.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  46.2 KB

Soda to Donald?

Then to Cranberry Sauce?
    tony20009 likes this.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

Donald Duck.....Duck for dinner.....with cranberry sauce?
    s.erickson87 likes this.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Donald Duck.....Duck for dinner.....with cranberry sauce?
    Exactly.
    Mediocre likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by s.erickson87 View Post
    Exactly.
    This is the point where I modestly say.........BOOM! YEAH! WOOT!

s.erickson87 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information