Beverage of choice?

Thread: Beverage of choice?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    v76

Beverage of choice?

What would be your favorite drink(s)? ... Well, either toxic or non-toxic, we could probably have two categories to cover all options

As for me, I need to have my morning cup o' joe ... probably function best during the day with atleast two to three cups of caffiene in me. Not too picky about alcoholic drinks, end up with mostly beer or scotch, perhaps once or twice a month, sometimes more. I have a strange taste in non-alcoholic beverages, I like V8 and some flavors of Ensure ... of course, fresh fruit and vegetable juice is the best. Stuff like sugarcane juice and lime flavored ginger juice really revs up my engine!
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Vancouver Island / California (depending on the citizenship I use)

Re: Beverage of choice?

Alcoholic: Twin Fin wine (esp. Red), Guiness, Anchor Steam Beer, a variety of scotches

Non-Alcoholic: Water, COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE, Orange Juice, most teas (iced or hot - but always unsweetend).
    Daily Rotation:
    Seiko
    "Save the Ocean" Turtle; Tudor Black Bay; DOXA 1000T Project Aware (75/92); Seiko SKX013; Garmin Descent; Tissot PRS200

I do have to have a cup of coffee in the morning, but I only drink coffee in the morning, not like some coworkers who are drinking it all day. I may have a shot of Cuban coffee (very similar to expresso) in the afternoon.

As for non-alcoholic: probably water is what I drink the most. Usually with lunch I'll grab a coke or iced tea. But other than that it's good ole' H2O.

Alcoholic beverages: there are a few, my default drink is 7&7 (seagrams 7 crown with 7up), Vodka Tonic, or just a good single malt scotch.

I also like beer, but thats usually if I go to dinner with the Mrs. or I'm doing some kind of physical labor.

then I can't forget about a nice bottle of red wine either. Cabs, Merlots or Pinot Noirs
    Rolex GMT Master II BLNR "Batman"
    Omega Speedmaster Pro 3573.50
    Omega Seamaster Cosmic c.1968
    Oris Williams F1 Day/Date
    Oris LE 1945 Flight Timer
    Stowa Marine Original
    Stowa 2801 HW Flieger
    Longines Conquest Heritage
    Longines Grande Vitesse GMT Chrono
    Longines Hydroconquest Blue
    Longines 1972 Vintage
    Seiko SKX009
    Seiko SARB017 Alpinist
    Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Dual Time

Friends don't let friends buy Invicta

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

v76

Forgot to mention wine ... when I started out, I used to prefer whites but nowadays I find myself gravitating more to red wines.
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

I have an Expresso in the morning and one after lunch everyday. I enjoy diet coke but I'm trying to cut down, other than that it's water. My alcohol is quite simple:
    wine: reds from he douro region, and Port.
    Rum- Captain Morgan Spiced Gold, Scotch- Single malt with a little water, I'm not picky on brands I like to try different aromas and flavors, I'm also partial to a Irish whisky called Paddy. Beer- Super Bock, if you never tried it, you don't know what you're missing. When it's really hot, I'm eating spicy food and I plan on drinking more than one beer I have a Panache, that's half beer and half Sprite. Purists will kill me, but it's great to reduce the alcohol content.
    I have a beard. There!

Beer: I'm a big fan of Yeungling, Sam Lager, Brooklyn Lager, Michelob Ultra and a few others.

Liquor: Bacardi & coke is a favorite, as are screwdrivers and Bacardi Dragonberry & sprite or mountain dew.

Non-Alcoholic: Lemonade, iced tea, Dr. P, root beer....Latley, i've been trying to drink more bottled water w/ the 0 calorie drink mix packets and less soda.

Breitling Headwind (blue, brushed on Pilot bracelet)
    Omega
    Seamaster Professional Bond (black)
    Tag Heuer Lewis Hamilton Aquaracer Calibre S (#3383/3500)
    Tag Heuer Formula 1 (white dial)
    Hamilton Field Automatic (42mm, leather)
    Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 (2-tone)
    Fossil Speedway Chrono (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolaberlim View Post
    Panache, that's half beer and half Sprite. Purists will kill me, but it's great to reduce the alcohol content.

My wife is Colombian & they have a drink that I think is called "Refajo" which is a beer with a Colombian champagne soda called "Colombiana"
    Rolex GMT Master II BLNR "Batman"
    Omega Speedmaster Pro 3573.50
    Omega Seamaster Cosmic c.1968
    Oris Williams F1 Day/Date
    Oris LE 1945 Flight Timer
    Stowa Marine Original
    Stowa 2801 HW Flieger
    Longines Conquest Heritage
    Longines Grande Vitesse GMT Chrono
    Longines Hydroconquest Blue
    Longines 1972 Vintage
    Seiko SKX009
    Seiko SARB017 Alpinist
    Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Dual Time

Friends don't let friends buy Invicta

In this order: diet Pepsi, coffee, expresso. Mic Ultra, Jim Beam, water.
    cottontop

Quote Originally Posted by *El Ocho 1* View Post
    My wife is Colombian & they have a drink that I think is called "Refajo" which is a beer with a Colombian champagne soda called "Colombiana"
    Is that a soda with a light caramel color? I think I had that once, it had a black eagle drawing on the label, I think. It was a while back, so I might be wrong. It was very tasty, whatever it was.
    I have a beard. There!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolaberlim View Post
    Is that a soda with a light caramel color? I think I had that once, it had a black eagle drawing on the label, I think. It was a while back, so I might be wrong. It was very tasty, whatever it was.
    Just found it on the net, it was a yellow eagle after all. And aparently made from tamarind? I liked it, but it was really sweet, if I get my hands on some I'll try and mix it with beer.
    I have a beard. There!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information