Billiards: I played Efren Reyes
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By MegaMilez
  • 1 Post By Rodentman
  • 1 Post By riff raff

Thread: Billiards: I played Efren Reyes

Billiards: I played Efren Reyes

Hey guys! I’m sure some of you are passionate about pool, so I thought I’d share an amazing experience I just had. I got to play Efren Reyes!!! If you don’t know who he is, he is arguably the best person to ever pick up a cue.

That said, I actually networked with him and am currently working on getting him and Ronnie O’Sullivan together!

Don’t judge my last shot too harshly!

https://youtu.be/HsuF9eI0sgw
    Attached Images Attached Images

fish70 and Knives and Lint like this.

Re: Billiards: I played Efren Reyes

When I was in college in the late 60's the winner of the school pool tournament got to play Willie Mosconi. I wasn't the winner but watched Mosconi put on quite the show during the game. Most amazing.
    MegaMilez likes this.
    I can resist everything except temptation.
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodentman View Post
    When I was in college in the late 60's the winner of the school pool tournament got to play Willie Mosconi. I wasn't the winner but watched Mosconi put on quite the show during the game. Most amazing.
    Awesome! Yeah, that was what I was happy about. He was running the rack out on everyone else as everything was so open. Luckily, I played much tighter and forced him to make a couple of incredible shots. That was an achievement in itself for me lol. Almost like a lob for an amazing dunk!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMilez View Post
    Awesome! Yeah, that was what I was happy about. He was running the rack out on everyone else as everything was so open. Luckily, I played much tighter and forced him to make a couple of incredible shots. That was an achievement in itself for me lol. Almost like a lob for an amazing dunk!
    Very cool. Watching him split those two side pockets, incredible! I would have cracked like a walnut under that pressure. Thanks for sharing, what a great memory to have.
    MegaMilez likes this.
    Al

Current:
    Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter
    Damasko DS30Y
    Longines Hydroconquest 41
    Smiths PRS-25 (40 mm)
    Accutron Silver Eagle Chrono
    Squale 1521
    Seiko 7n36

Quote Originally Posted by riff raff View Post
    Very cool. Watching him split those two side pockets, incredible! I would have cracked like a walnut under that pressure. Thanks for sharing, what a great memory to have.
    Haha, it was incredible to see! I typically perform better the more pressure there is - but on my last shot, Efren left me with like 1mm between the cue ball and my target ball. Combine that with the cue ball being so close to the rail, I was worried if I hit it too hard I would foul by hitting the cue ball twice - not a shot I've been presented with much. Needless to say - I felt the pressure on that shot. Heck, at least my angle was right. Either way, it is an amazing memory.

Thread Information