***Official H2O Tiburon Photo Thread***
Like Tree275Likes

Thread: ***Official H2O Tiburon Photo Thread***

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

***Official H2O Tiburon Photo Thread***

Letís make a dedicated thread to this newest release from H2O Watch. Watches have started shipping since this past Monday so a number of you have already received theirs and they look awesome.

Mine arrived today and yep, exceeded expectations once again.

A perfect post birthday arrival and all I can say is wow. I wasnít 100% sure about this one but as usual Clemens eye for design and execution is something special . Once again, another fantastic fantastic watch.

The H2O Tiburon in all its ultra retro glory - the domed sapphire bezel is absolutely delicious!! The vintage domed crystal, superbly ties in the dial and handset like an orchestra playing in perfect sync.

The crown is EASILY accessible once the lug plate is turned and crown operation is effortless. A very well thought out design.

Iím going to have a TON of fun playing with strap options on this. The OEM straps provided are as per usual TOP quality and are much thinner (3mm thick) which is the perfect proportions, than the usual straps that come with the Orca and Kalmars (5mm thick).

The tan strap is a custom made Gunny 22/20 padded Caitlin serie strap that I had for a long time and now can use on this watch which IMO looks pretty dam fabulous.

For those that didnít get in on the pre-order donít sweat they will be available in the shop at a great price. If you like vintage style this watch definitely ticks all the boxes !

Enjoy the slide show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gokce, MakaveliSK, Dino7 and 13 others like this.

"Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"
    Join the H2O-Watch Addicts Anonymous FB Group!!

Re: ***Official H2O Tiburon Photo Thread***

Great locking watch. What is your wrist size? They is only one thing I don't like - it seems that left side of watch (outside) does not lying perfectly on your wrist (think that a little bit is elevate). Congrats on beautiful watch, sorry for my pettiness

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Danny T likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesoni View Post
    Great locking watch. What is your wrist size? They is only one thing I don't like - it seems that left side of watch (outside) does not lying perfectly on your wrist (think that a little bit is elevate). Congrats on beautiful watch, sorry for my pettiness

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Just over 7Ē and flat. I had the strap one buckle hole too loose and it fits better when I tightened it after the photos were taken.

Nesoni likes this.

"Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"
    Join the H2O-Watch Addicts Anonymous FB Group!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Cool to see something different, the bezel looks amazing. What does the lug to lug fomour out to?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kjo43 View Post

Hell of a nice shot. Luke looks top notch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

congrats to those who got it... I'm looking forward to your photos.... gave this config a long hard look, thought about it for quite some time. Decided not to pull the trigger this time around. We'll see what the future brings...

Name:  85b562c1c16003a81f96c30ffc6386802.png
Views: 144
Size:  1.30 MB

Sweeeet. Wear in good health
    Danny T likes this.
    Where no counsel is the people fall, but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Instagram: @tophstewart

References
    All liinked in one thread
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/my...rs-903425.html

It's pretty awesome

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wearing mine too, as I type this - currently on an Isofrane like Borealis rubber strap...

My only "disappointment" per se is the lack of a really cool bracelet (sorry, not a fan of mesh) - think ZRC Grands Fonds. I just spent ~2 hours searching for a thin, straight lug ends, 22mm bracelet with a nice taper. I'd like something Oyster-like, but maybe with flatish links. The thin profile of this watch BEGS for a thin bracelet - it hugs my wrist like a leech, LOL. I also like the fully indexed sapphire bezel as well as the indices on the dial itself, both of which were conspicuously missing from my ZRC Grands Fonds. When I bought the ZRC I didn't think that I would miss the minute indices on the dial and bezel; turned out I missed them quite a bit...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information