WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

@@@@@@@WRUW FRIDAY 27th April 2018 @@@@@@

2K views 41 replies 40 participants last post by  7Pines 
#1 ·
Casio

We the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary, for the ungrateful

See less See more
#4 ·
Will be this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·

Not a huge fan of the monarchy but wearing orange for king's day all the same [emoji1373][emoji1152]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#29 ·
Happy Friday everyone.

I cant get enough of this combo - I think the black denim and the brass patina really complement each other.

View attachment 13093005
This guy... always sportin' great plaid shirts, nice jeans, a nice watch and kick ass boots! |>

#17 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Armida A8 for my first day back with a mechanical watch after 10 months with the Apple Watch

#26 ·
I find I don't post here these days as often as I had been. That's partly due to the fact that I've expanded my watch-wearing rule from "no less than one week per watch" to "no less than one month per watch", and who wants to see pictures of my ugly wrist wearing the same watch 30-days in a row?

Of course, this has also caused me to reevaluate my collection and ask myself whether I need 40+ watches if I'm limiting myself to wearing no more than 12 per year. So the process of winnowing down the collection has begun. I suspect that this beauty, however, will be a keeper. It's almost quartz-accurate, it's a good size, it's legible in all lighting conditions, and I suspect it'll withstand all the abuse my SKX has suffered over its 22-year (and counting) life. The MN strap just completes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.