WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

About to pull the trigger today...Thoughts on this one ASAP Please

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  seikomatic 
#1 ·
About to pull the trigger on this one today and wanted some quick feedback before I did it. What do you guys think? Anyone had a Orient M Force? How is the quality and build? Any quick help would be appreciated. Mine will be on a Bracelet but will have the rubber strap too.

Pic barrowed from web....

Thanks for the quick response in advance as I have to get my order in today if I get it.

Don

See less See more
#2 ·
I had an Orient a couple of years ago and it was excellent. Not this model, but I think everyone who has one is more than happy with it.
If you are happy with the price then you should go for it.
They are very popular, so if you don't bond with it there will be no shortage of takers waiting to buy it from you.
Good luck, Duncan

Reactions: kasemo
#3 ·
Depends on what you are paying for it, i hope your not paying over $285 new for it, thats what they are going for at creationwatches.
Im sure its built ok, they build good band for buck watches, and if you really like it go for it i say, cheers

#5 ·
The yellow kinda pigeon holes it, but as far as everything else about it, it's a quality piece.

Just a side note: I bought mine new (M Force Beast) from Orient directly and paid $300 more than you can get it going grey market, but since I'm not a flipper, the peace of mind is what I paid for. Seems like you're in a hurry to get this one. Make sure you know your source. Just because a transaction goes smoothly doesn't mean that the product you receive is legit.

#10 ·
It is a cool looking Diver and I need some color to my collection. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I used the coupon code plus got an additional discount on top of that from Orient USA. Did pretty well and I know they are an Authorized Orient Dealer. It will be here tomorrow and I will post some pics after I install the bracelet. I am not a fan of straps and that was my only drawback to this piece since it came in a strap only. I found out that the regular M Force Bracelet will fit so I was sold and ordered the Bracelet too which will stay on this M Force Air Diver. Always thought a yellow or orange diver was cool as long as it was not an every day wearer. If the quality is anything like my Orient Saturation Diver then I will be very happy with this piece of gear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.