All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member MissSummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    235

    All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Any recommendations? I have extremely small wrists 38mm is a sweet spot so nothing over 40mm please . Thanks!

  2. #2
    Member flydiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    699

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSummerStorm View Post
    Any recommendations? I have extremely small wrists 38mm is a sweet spot so nothing over 40mm please . Thanks!
    Seiko skx013, what's your price point ?

    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    185

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Victorinox Dive Master 500 - 38mm

    Name:  625-729.jpeg
Views: 42
Size:  46.4 KB

    Christopher Ward Trident Vintage PVD - 38mm (sold out, but do come up for sale)

    Name:  c60-38ada2-skkk1-bo_fr.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  277.5 KB

    Scurfa Diver One - 40mm

    Name:  1001256-5b.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  1.47 MB

    Lum-Tec 300M-3 - 40mm

    Name:  300M-3-001-rs_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  104.3 KB
    Last edited by ShoreFire77; 1 Week Ago at 23:18.
    Fergfour likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member MissSummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    235

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Quote Originally Posted by flydiver View Post
    Seiko skx013, what's your price point ?

    Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

    I already own the skx013, I meant an all black PVD diver. Under $300,

  6. #5
    Member MissSummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    235

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoreFire77 View Post

    Christopher Ward Trident Vintage PVD - 38mm (sold out, but do come up for sale)

    Name:  c60-38ada2-skkk1-bo_fr.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  277.5 KB

    Dang, this would have been perfect. Im looking for a daily diver with neutral colored hands. How good is the lume on CW watches anyway?

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    525

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Here's a suggestion. Deep Blue 40mm PVD Master. $150 with coupon code. Presently out of stock, but Deep Blue does replenish.

    https://www.deepbluewatches.com/soldout68.html

  8. #7
    Member Bob Dobbs needs Slack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    493

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Orient Raven?

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,905

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSummerStorm View Post
    Dang, this would have been perfect. Im looking for a daily diver with neutral colored hands. How good is the lume on CW watches anyway?
    It's not Seiko bright, but it's functional. I have the same model as above, but the non-PVD version, and a few minutes under a bright lamp before bed and it's still legible to dark-adjusted eyes 6 hours later.
    BrianMcKay likes this.
    Powered by 1.21 Gigawatts

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    50

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Scurfa looks cool -- any experience with it in the water to know how well it holds up? (waterproofing, case, etc.)
    Steve P.
    Texas, USA

  11. #10
    Member Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: All black Mid-Size Divers (40mm or less)

    Quote Originally Posted by euro-rs View Post
    Scurfa looks cool -- any experience with it in the water to know how well it holds up? (waterproofing, case, etc.)
    Well it was designed by a professional saturation diver and he has tested it with decompressions at depths of 154 M.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •