Anyone had any problems with a Scurfa Watch?
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anyone had any problems with a Scurfa Watch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Has anyone had any issues with their Scurfa watches? More specifically, problems with accuracy / time keeping? If so, what happened? How did Scurfa handle the problem?

I own three and have had no issues whatsoever. Mine are quartz so there are unlikely to be any problems. Why do you ask?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    scurfa likes this.
    "If you understand comedy, you understand life. Drama, death, tragedy - everybody has these. But with humour you've got all these, and the antidote. You have found the answer" (Eric Sykes).

Re: Anyone had any problems with a Scurfa Watch?

I’ve had no problems with any of my Scurfa watches and whenever I’ve connected them both Paul and Alison have been most courteous so if you’re having problems I feel sure it will be handled well.
    scurfa likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I love this watch - its a beauty - and the bezel, crystal, dial, crown, accuracy, are all really good at the price point.

However, my hands are misaligned - minute hand set 6 mins behind time from the hour hand -

I didnt send it back immediately as I thought it might be gear slack (quite a bit of play in hands when time setting) and I hoped it would catch itself up (????? im not technical ;) - and it didnt

misalignment is beginning to niggle - but its under warranty & I think I shall return

Name:  IMG_5134.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  1.42 MB
    Last edited by Simon; 3 Weeks Ago at 20:08.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Elliot - Missionary, Martyr

Dont get me wrong.. I love the watch and own four of them but I am having accuracy issue with one and curious if anyone else has had issues with accuracy or any other complaints. i am also curious how Scurfa handles the issue.

The only problem I've had with Scurfa watches is wanting to buy too many of them.
    Seriously, though. If yours has an issue, contact Paul. I'm sure he'll make things right. A quartz movement shouldn't be giving you any accuracy problems.
    scurfa likes this.
    The Now Not-So-Much Diminished WishList: Newmark 71 black (maybe silver, too); Precista PRS-3 (upcoming quartz versioin, black); Precista Caribbean (undecided on color); Seiko Shogun; Sinn: 104 Black or White.

Quote Originally Posted by OCRonin View Post
    Dont get me wrong.. I love the watch and own four of them but I am having accuracy issue with one and curious if anyone else has had issues with accuracy or any other complaints. i am also curious how Scurfa handles the issue.
    By chance did it get magnetized?

I think the best option would be to e-mail Paul - based on his interactions on the forum, I suspect he'd make it right, especially under warranty.
    scurfa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TankCommander1554 View Post
    I think the best option would be to e-mail Paul - based on his interactions on the forum, I suspect he'd make it right, especially under warranty.
    I am sure that will be the case. I own for Scurfa's total and the other three are running fine...but sending them back to England from the US really eats into the "affordability / beater" nature of the product.

My bell diver keeps at +2 seconds a day. No issues at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    scurfa likes this.
    Current: Tuna: Seiko SBBN033 | Certina DS Action Chronograph |Scurfa BD-1 | Helm Kharaburi | G-Shock GA100L-1A | Seiko SKX007 Orange | Tag Heuer Link | Seiko FFF

Watch List: Rolex MilSpec Vintage

Moved on: Dan Henry 1970

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information