Aragon ?
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Aragon ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Aragon ?

Dont here much of these. Am thinking of getting the A061BLK, uses the miyota 9100 movement.

Are these any good ?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Re: Aragon ?

They are not bad for the price but they are made for giants

Quote Originally Posted by AVS_Racing View Post
    They are not bad for the price but they are made for giants
    This one comes in at 45mm. Not bad.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've never seen that or heard of it.

They used to be called Android, but changed for obvious reasons. They make monstrous watches, but I've heard the quality isn't bad considering they're generally pretty cheap. A lot of their designs kind of remind me of Invictas. They're not for me, but if you like it, go for it. They're always selling for rock bottom prices.
    Grand Seiko: SBGV223, SBGV225, SBGV205, SBGT241
    Oris: Aquis, Pro Pilot
    Sinn: LE 556i
    Longines: Conquest V.H.P.
    Seiko: Blue Coral Monster
    Casio Oceanus : OCW-s100
    G Shock: GMW-b5000, GX-56bb, GW-b5600

I've looked at Aragon for some time, first time I've seen that model. Just looked on Aragon site, uses high beat Miyota movement which I like. The dial is a bit busy for my tastes. As mentioned earlier, none of the Aragons are petite even the 45mm models. Interesting mix; Orient power reserve, bars/dots indicies (very 'sub'), hands are MM & Samuri. 4:30 date like SKX plus GMT. Bezel very 'subbie' w/ a big Sumo look. Have signed up for Aragon newsletter? They have frequent sales so you may do better than the Amazon $365 price I spotted, if you wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ^Gurthang54 View Post
    I've looked at Aragon for some time, first time I've seen that model. Just looked on Aragon site, uses high beat Miyota movement which I like. The dial is a bit busy for my tastes. As mentioned earlier, none of the Aragons are petite even the 45mm models. Interesting mix; Orient power reserve, bars/dots indicies (very 'sub'), hands are MM & Samuri. 4:30 date like SKX plus GMT. Bezel very 'subbie' w/ a big Sumo look. Have signed up for Aragon newsletter? They have frequent sales so you may do better than the Amazon $365 price I spotted, if you wait.
    This one is 227 CAD

i've bought one watch from them because i liked the abalone dial. They make good watches for the price, nothing to complain

Aragon used to be Android watches. Along with Invicta they were a t.v. fashion brand at one point. Of course they had to get a new name since they had no affiliation with Android.

Wing Liang is the owner and designer of Aragon watches. Super creative guy that has come up with some wild and whacky designs. They do tend to lean towards the larger side but they also have some nice 40mm watches. They've had a lot of different styles. Even a Tourbillion at one point.

I had one of their tritium watches that was built very well with a really nice bracelet for the price but just too big and chunky for me so I flipped it within a week of receiving it from Wing. Not a bad watch at that price point.

I have a bunch of aragons. Some of their models wear small some wear large. The divemaster EVO for example is THICK but somehow wears small. My g/f with her tiny wrists can actually pull off the black on black one. I'll get her to take a pic later. The divemaster 2 also wears nicely at 45mm. I don't like Invicta styled oversized watches either but rest assured wing designs these things to fit very nicely at 45mm. Also my God you won't beat the quality and customer service. Comparing them to Invicta in anything other than size is a crime lol. They also regulate their movements on site, my Evo has an error of around -3 seconds a day. I haven't tested the others... But that was good enough for me. They're one of my favorite cheapy watch brands personally. Always good for a quick fix on a very nicely finished inexpensive piece. And honestly when I buy from them I never have that feeling of "oh man I hope I'm gonna like it when I see it in person." The models I own tho are only the divemaster 2 and the Evo. So take that for what you will.

Sent from my NX619J using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information