Bathys Black/Orange Benthic touched down

Thread: Bathys Black/Orange Benthic touched down

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dhs

Bathys Black/Orange Benthic touched down

My orange dialed black PVD benthic has touched down. No pics yet...yetting ready to take her to her natural element: the beach; leaving tomorrow.

Anyway, the watch is subtle...not.

The only surprise was that it came with watch pillows in the pelican case instead of pipe foam. Now I will have to find another source of pipe foam.

Also, there is a nice warranty card....but the dealer forgot to stamp it....

But I bought from Brad, and I think he is authorized.

Anyway, I was going to use my 100f Qtz as the beach watch, but this might be used instead. I wonder how it will react if the surf is up and my body surfing pushes it into the ground?

I will try to get pics in the correct element....at the beach.

Oh, and next week, she heads home to the Aloha state....both Oahu and Kauai....I will probably take this and the rose gold Aquaculture....
    Timing is everything..... Today I have: MIH, IWC Aquatimer Chrono, Pam 111, Bathys Black/Black Benthic, Bathys Aquaculture Rose Gold,Bathys Ti CarbonF, Bathys UV Quartz, Bathys Black Qtz, Bathys Orange Benthic, Sinn 757 S UTC, Sinn 900 Fleiger.
    Waiting on: White Dial, Black PVD Sinn U1.

Re: Bathys Black/Orange Benthic touched down

Very impressive Bathys collection you've got, David. I'm looking forward to some beach shots of the orange PVD. And take some family shots of all 6 Bathys while you're at it. We need pics!!
    Regards,

Gabe

dhs

Am only taking one or two to the beach....I will leave the rest of the watches locked up in a vault for safety.
    Timing is everything..... Today I have: MIH, IWC Aquatimer Chrono, Pam 111, Bathys Black/Black Benthic, Bathys Aquaculture Rose Gold,Bathys Ti CarbonF, Bathys UV Quartz, Bathys Black Qtz, Bathys Orange Benthic, Sinn 757 S UTC, Sinn 900 Fleiger.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I didnt know BATHYS did a warranty card. Ill have to call Brad. If you can shoot a pic of that too please. Thanks.
    LIFE'S TOUGH, IT'S TOUGHER IF YOURE STUPID!

BATHYS BENTHIC BLACK/BLACK/BLACK
    BATHYS 100 FATHOMS GEN 1 SILVER QUARTZ
    BATHYS LUNAR WAHINE SILVER/BLACK
    ROLEX SUBMARINER
    Luminox 3200-3204
    DAD's SEIKO RALLY DIVER 6106-8227
    Marathon GSAR non "US GOV" Dial

Congrats David!!!!!! Very nice collection of Bathys Bruddah! Have a safe trip over to Hawaii...are you planning on hooking up with John?

The Reg/War card was added not to long ago. Here are shots of the front and back of Sandra's that she got with the Wahine.

The pillow was also added not to long ago. Sandra opted for the pipe foam for her Wahine.

So David does not have to rush on posting pics.......here are a couple of shot of my Black/Orange Benthic.

Stephen

Congratulations David!! I am glad I was able to help you make room for this one. I can't wait to see the action shots.
    Regards

Barry

dhs

You bought my MOP benthic, right? Where do you think the money from this one came? It is not a room, but a $$$$ issue.

I am wearing this now. Still not sure what else I will take to the beach....I might take a Panerai on a Nylon trap, cause tomorrow I will be in the heat all day at theChincoteague VA pony swim tomorrow. Rubber gets yucking in really hot weather.

dhs

I am hoping to. We (wife, 6 yo daughter and me) are spending 5 days on Oahu and 5 days on Kauai. John may or may not be back from vacation while we are on Kauai.

dhs

Stephan,
    How do you think the orange dial would look with a black rubber with bright orange stitching? I tried it by putting the OEM rubber from my Omega Planet Ocean (also 22 mm lugs). I think the rubber looked great (better than the OEM bathys, but the orange stitching could have been thicker). I did not take any pics of that configuration, as I put the OEM bathys strap back on.

Quote Originally Posted by dhs View Post
    Stephan,
    How do you think the orange dial would look with a black rubber with bright orange stitching? I tried it by putting the OEM rubber from my Omega Planet Ocean (also 22 mm lugs). I think the rubber looked great (better than the OEM bathys, but the orange stitching could have been thicker). I did not take any pics of that configuration, as I put the OEM bathys strap back on.

David,

I would think it would look great. Pics of this config please. Sure would like to see it.

BTW, I think John did not go to Chicago with the family. He was out hunting for somethings for Sandra this past weekend. Give him a call and see if you can hook up with him.

I am so close to having the Marriott points to go back to Kauai! Just a few more stays.....

Stephen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information