WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Black and orange watches

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ZASKAR36 
#1 ·
Who's got a black diver with orange lume? I love the combo-I had a Steinhart Triton but I wasn't crazy about how busy the face was and didn't like the 120 click bezel. I like the Lum-Tec 500m a lot, but just wondering what else is out there? Post up your pics, please. BTW, I admit to being lazy and have not searched for a similar thread, so my apologies if there is one (although I don't think anyone on this forum gets tired of posting their watch pics).

#5 ·
Orca and Deep Blue have several orange lume options. I know you can order a DB now. I don't know if Orca is in production yet.

All the best.

Where do I come into all of this? Am I just some animal or dog?' And that started them off govoreeting real loud and throwing slovos at me. So I creeched louder still, creeching: 'Am I just to be like a clockwork orange?
- Anthony Bugess, A Clockwork Orange

Orca:

Deep Blue: Their lume is tritium tube driven. They also seem like a company that if you asked them to specially just apply orange entirely, they'd do it. Give them a call.

#7 ·
OP, one thing to keep in mind is that there are quite a few after-market modification companies who will gladly PVD/DLC coat your watch to make it black if that's what you want. Many of them also offer blackened and dial customized watches.

Here are three that I've spoken with:

Another option you can consider is to custom design your own watch. So long as you just get a basic ETA or similar movement, you should be okay. Some places to consider:

I suspect some of these folks mostly work with Rolexes, but they will know their industry and competition well enough that the probably know who will work with other brands as well.

All the best.

O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention,

- The Bard, Henry V

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.