blue Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L - thoughts? for father or son?
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: blue Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L - thoughts? for father or son?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gift blue Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L - thoughts? for father or son?

Name:  RLE_small.png
Views: 1073
Size:  262.6 KB

I've been waiting for this watch for sometime to buy it for my son (he wants a blue diver without a fancy name on it) but I realized I actually like it
    Gruppo Gamma Russia | Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L Preorder

should I buy 2 watches? what are you thoughts? anybody also ordered it? I don't like the bezel but the dial is gorgeous and at that price I am tempted and also I can recycle Panerai straps with this model (lug width is 24).

Do you think limited editions are very liquid and can be sold without a loss?

Re: blue Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L - thoughts? for father or son?

Quote Originally Posted by brioni007 View Post

Name:  RLE_small.png
Views: 1073
Size:  262.6 KB

I've been waiting for this watch for sometime to buy it for my son (he wants a blue diver without a fancy name on it) but I realized I actually like it
    Gruppo Gamma Russia | Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L Preorder

should I buy 2 watches? what are you thoughts? anybody also ordered it? I don't like the bezel but the dial is gorgeous and at that price I am tempted and also I can recycle Panerai straps with this model (lug width is 24).

Do you think limited editions are very liquid and can be sold without a loss?
    Dont buy if you think you might flip. LE does not guarantee anything

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Crazy Cajun likes this.
    IG: ikeepgoodtime

Re: blue Gruppo Gamma Russia Limited Edition Divemaster D-03L - thoughts? for father or son?

Quote Originally Posted by valuewatchguy View Post
    Dont buy if you think you might flip. LE does not guarantee anything

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    I am buying one already for my son, thinking about the second piece in case they allow me to buy two

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm in on this but really having second thoughts, also have a standard Divemaster on preorder, and i'm struggling with the $200 price hike on this LE.
    I know you get a custom blue dial/bezel and custom caseback & strap etc limited to 50 instead of 100/200 on the regular version, but $200 extra !!
    Struggling to justify this one.

Chris
    OKEAH Final Edition. 1976-2011. Proud owner of the original watch. Serial number: 251/300

Quote Originally Posted by chirs1211 View Post
    I'm in on this but really having second thoughts, also have a standard Divemaster on preorder, and i'm struggling with the $200 price hike on this LE.
    I know you get a custom blue dial/bezel and custom caseback & strap etc limited to 50 instead of 100/200 on the regular version, but $200 extra !!
    Struggling to justify this one.

Chris
    I think the price is adequate to what you get
    the dial is marvelous, 4 (5? don't remember) straps, extra stuff with gg logo and I think it won't be around for long while the regular version will be always available
    asrar.merchant likes this.

Yep 4 straps i think, normal GG leather & rubber, a zulu and then a handmade Russian leather one.
    The D-01R i've preorered is sold out but the other 3 models are still available at the moment.

Hopefully i will have funds when the time comes then :)

Chris
    OKEAH Final Edition. 1976-2011. Proud owner of the original watch. Serial number: 251/300

I like it, but I don't extra $200 like it.

As far as LE value, I believe GGOC went up, US was stable, Malaysia went down.

I am on the pre order and I love everything about it. The dial the bezel the package it's all super to me.

The price for the overall package is pretty decent.

Get another one man, this is well made and a rare combination to come by.

http://www.thewatch.boutique
    rafy1 and noregrets like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLsXUPCh...ppogammarussia love the shade of blue, let's hope that is my strap
    asrar.merchant likes this.

I have it and I love it! Best microbrand watch ever for under 1000 bucks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information