CLASSIC SUBMARINER LOVERS - GINAULT OCEAN-ROVER 181070GSLN - Page 105
Like Tree30861Likes

Thread: CLASSIC SUBMARINER LOVERS - GINAULT OCEAN-ROVER 181070GSLN

Page 105 of 519 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 5181

Re: CLASSIC SUBMARINER LOVERS - GINAULT OCEAN-ROVER 181070GSLN

Quote Originally Posted by RNHC View Post
    More non-answers from Ginault. Why do they even bother, I wonder.

Do you realize that in the past week, all but one of your postings has been negative comments in Ginault threads? Do you have any idea how that makes you look? No one knows you personally, so on the forum, you are the sum of your postings. IF your postings tend to be trolling posts, then that is how you will be viewed by others.

For example, there is an oris aquis thread right now. I really see nothing appealing about the aquis. Especially the ugly fat lugs that keep me from using a wide range of aftermarket straps. I could go in there and state my opinion once. Then others could respond and say they do not mind it. For me to go back in and continue to try to convince people that I have a good argument is ridiculous. They heard it once. My stating it over and over again, just shows my personal bias and turns me into a troll. I was going to say it once, but it has been said in other threads so no need for me to repeat it in that one. See the difference.
    Hate-on troll. You didn't earn my money. Mind your own business you incredibly smug, supercilious, inverted snob.

Stellite, you are right. As mf1tym put it so succinctly, why do I bother. I am not going to change Ginault fans' minds. Anyone who doesn't want to see is not going to see and anyone who does see after reading Ginault's BS doesn't need my help to see.
    hanshananigan and sriracha like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pepcr1 View Post
    He's baaaaaaack!!!
    A day late and a dollar short, aren't we? Don't let me intimidate you. Weak and the helpless have nothing to fear from me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stellite View Post
    Do you realize that in the past week, all but one of your postings has been negative comments in Ginault threads? Do you have any idea how that makes you look? No one knows you personally, so on the forum, you are the sum of your postings. IF your postings tend to be trolling posts, then that is how you will be viewed by others.

For example, there is an oris aquis thread right now. I really see nothing appealing about the aquis. Especially the ugly fat lugs that keep me from using a wide range of aftermarket straps. I could go in there and state my opinion once. Then others could respond and say they do not mind it. For me to go back in and continue to try to convince people that I have a good argument is ridiculous. They heard it once. My stating it over and over again, just shows my personal bias and turns me into a troll. I was going to say it once, but it has been said in other threads so no need for me to repeat it in that one. See the difference.
    I have an English question, a shill is defined as an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

What is the English word for a person who acts as a prospective buyer but in fact is hired by another competitor to discredit its competition?
    Radar1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mf1tym View Post
    What is the English word for a person who acts as a prospective buyer but in fact is hired by another competitor to discredit its competition?
    A mole? A plant?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellite View Post

In society, a bully is easily "treated" by face to face confrontation, an Internet bully is thriving in confrontation, that is best treated by ignoring him.
    Radar1 and Avo like this.

He's baaaaaaack!!!
    Insert scary Jason mask. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RNHC View Post
    A day late and a dollar short, aren't we? Don't let me intimidate you. Weak and the helpless have nothing to fear from me.

Mighty Mouse behind the screen
    kelt likes this.
    Breitling Navitimer//Crepas Plongeur//Dornblüth & Sohn 99.1//H2O K2 Chrono//IWC LePetit Prince 3777-14
    Oris Big Crown Complication//Panerai 114,510 //Tourby Vintage Central Seconds Pilot

Mighty Mouse behind the screen
    Here I come to save the day!

Lume markers are killers very nice.

affordable watch very.

Thread Information