Continuing Bremont Endurance S500 phenomenal accuracy
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnnmiller1

Thread: Continuing Bremont Endurance S500 phenomenal accuracy

Continuing Bremont Endurance S500 phenomenal accuracy

Hi guys, I had an earlier post about this but I really have to call it out again.

Have had an ongoing thread about the accuracy of my Bremont Endurance ti S500 watch on the Bremont forum. I know there are a lot of naysayers about Bremont but man, this thing is out of control!!. It is currently running about -0.025 to -0.05 seconds per day and has been for the last three months of constant wear - including surfing, running, bike riding etc. I actually dropped it on it's side on concrete last month from standing as I was fooling around with the band, hasn't affected the accuracy at all. It's freakish.

It looses about 1.5 to 2 seconds PER MONTH! My quartz Seiko 1000m Tuna looses about 15 sec per month.

Say what you will about the pho-military links and the lack of history of the brand, the watches that they make are outstanding! Never have I had an auto this accurate. If it keeps going it is on track to loose between 15 and 24 seconds A YEAR!!! That is HAQ territory. Ridiculous. We'll see how it goes but it is on track so far.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f444/bremont-endurance-accuracy-wow-5108543.html
    Flippito ergo sum - I flip therefore I am

I know, I know, if it doesn't exist in photos, it doesn't exist.

On my wrist at work right now. Photo flipped by my stupid phone. Have the GMT set to Hawaii time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by johnnmiller1; February 18th, 2020 at 01:19.
    hugof3C likes this.

Here you go, a screenshot of my WatchCheck accuracy from yesterday. From 6 Jan to yesterday, total of 2.1 sec variance. Yowza.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information