WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Deep Blue Nato and Marine Master 1000 Lume

902 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AVS_Racing 
#1 ·
Hi all! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Deep Blue Nato or Marine Master. Just how bad is the lume?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Hi,

I have 3 DB watches, a Sea Ram, DB Nato 300 and a Juggernaut 4. I also had a Master 1000 last year but sold it.

The lume is really average at best, do not get fooled by their "optimistic" pics on their site. It is about 1/3 the duration and intensity of a Seiko diver; however, I was in a theatre last week and wore my DB Nato 300. Even without charging it, I could read the time during the whole movie without any issues.

They are great little watches and even better when they are heavily discounted; do not let this detail discourage you from getting one unless you are a lume fanatic.

Cheers,

Seb

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

#3 ·
They are hit and miss depending on the model. Sea rams were horrible. The t100s are excellent and this one that I just got is pretty good too.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

This is driving into a well lit parking lot on a cloudy day, so pretty good as real life ambient light and not fully lumed forced with a torch

Watch Analog watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.