WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Did I ACCIDENTALLY fine my mil-diver??

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Cannonball 
#1 ·
Many know an only store had a sale on Deep Blue watches recently. I didn't survive it un-scathed!

I ordered the Juggernaut III AND the 45mm Pro Aqua 1500. Quite honestly both were pretty dang good deals.
I was particularly impressed with the Pro Aqua. I got the black faced one. It had a "military" look to it. So
I ordered a couple of NATO straps to try. OMG it was MADE for this strap! I don't know but IMO it is gonna
be hard to beat this one for a mil-diver type watch! BTW in this configuration it wears WAY smaller than it
actually is! I'm pretty pleased!!

CAUTION! Amateur photography ahead!!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Product Watch accessory Yellow

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

See less See more
#3 ·
congrats on your Pro Aqua. i don't know anything about the Juggernaut but i got the Pro Aqua in blue last year. its a little bigger than i like but it is such a solid watch. definitely a hardcore dive watch. the lume is amazing, the bezel action is the best i've ever seen and the bracelet is awesome. i've never tried it with a Nato but i'm gonna give it a shot now. nice pics.

Many know an only store had a sale on Deep Blue watches recently. I didn't survive it un-scathed!
what exactly are you trying to say here? and where did you purchase your watches?

#6 ·
I am guessing auto correct has not been your friend as originally I thought you had imposed a charge on your diver for some perceived infraction it made and then I thought you bought it at the only shop in town!!

Now using my detective work you found your perfect mil sub at an online store (prob shopHQ)

#9 ·
I've been going back and forth between the 1500 and the Daynight Ops with Tritium. Can't decide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.