Is it doubling up?

Thread: Is it doubling up?

Is it doubling up?

Quick question for the group. I have a couple watches that I do not consider divers in a PAM 176 titanium 2 handed and a Polaris memovox. I also though do have a bathyscaphe I picked up this year.

I absolutely love the bathy and as I was gandering though I really started to love the regular fifty fathoms as well. When I originally thought of getting the bathy I did find the other loud. But now that I truly love the detail, movement and everything about the bathyscaphe it got me thinking I would really enjoy a larger one as well. The bathy plays that sort of retro subtle look.

Would a fifty fathoms be redundant? I considered the base in metal, the grand date titanium with the see through back and maybe even the black night.

Anyone else double up themes and enjoy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Is it doubling up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbarmash View Post

Would a fifty fathoms be redundant?

Anyone else double up themes and enjoy?

I don't consider any of the Bathyscaphes and the various 5015 Fifty Fathoms redundant at all outside the name on the dial. Beyond that, at one time I had a blue and black 5015. Buy what you prefer.
    ALS Blancpain Breguet Chopard GO Hamilton Hexa Hublot IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron

Not crazy, some people have the same model but different dials

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GSMaster View Post
    Not crazy, some people have the same model but different dials
    Agree. I do like some semblance of balance. Since I tend to have matte watches in the PAM and bathy I am drawn to the titanium version. It would be interesting to change it up a bit with the polished one but also I am drawn to the grand date for many reasons.

Oh the hard life.

If it makes you smile you gotta do it.

If you had two of the same watch that were totally identical then it could be considered as doubling up but it’s quite reasonable to own the same watch with only minor differences or varying colour ways (I see nothing wrong with full on doubling up BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    If you had two of the same watch that were totally identical then it could be considered as doubling up but it’s quite reasonable to own the same watch with only minor differences or varying colour ways (I see nothing wrong with full on doubling up BTW)
    Thanks and agree. If you like something you will likely like something close to it.

Thread Information