#1 · (Edited)
Li,

Willis,

Statham,

Couture,

Lundgren,

Crews,

and Stallone,

Whatever cannot kill you makes you stronger, the Expendables.

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice collection.

Looks to me one of those movies where the cast had a great time hanging out with one another in exotic locations enjoying the fraternity of their mutual celebrity.

But all the audience gets is a mediocre over produced movie. Like those Ocean movies with Clooney & Pitt.

#16 ·
Very cool, mate! You know Statham's a Panerai man tho, maybe the Drass woulda been more to his liking! :-d

#17 · (Edited)
Hi Lex, you are right. Both Stallone and Statham are Panerai guy. In the movie, Stallone is wearing a Daylight when he checked the time.

I guess Panerai and him started the day he made "Daylight". About, the same time for Arnie and his Panerai in "the Eraser".

Well, my executive producer informed no more Panerai in my collection so no Panerai in MY production house. :-d

But, it has to be toolish and professional enough to be in my team for calling themselves " the Expendables". b-)

#18 ·
Fair enough mate! :-d That's an oustanding collection you have there. ;-)

Hi Lex, you are right. Both Stallone and Statham are Panerai guy. In the movie, Stallone is wearing a Daylight when he checked the time.

I guess Panerai and him started the day he made "Daylight". About, the same time for Arnie and his Panerai in "the Eraser".

Well, my executive producer informed no more Panerai in my collection so no Panerai in MY production house. :-d

But, it has to be toolish and professional enough to be in my team for calling themselves " the Expendables". b-)

#20 ·
Cheers Lex

"From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free." Jacques Cousteau.

JLC MC Diving Chrono & GMT * GP SH II Pro (X2) * Breitling Avenger Seawolf * Panerai PAM 243 * OMEGA Planet Ocean * Citizen Autozilla *
Rolex DEEPSEA * DWATCH Custom * Halios HOLOTYPE * OMEGA Ploprof 1200m (On Order) + Many Others

Lex,
And, what is this in RED?!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d :-!:-!:-!:-! b-)b-)b-)b-)

#22 ·
Cheers Lex

"From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free." Jacques Cousteau.

JLC MC Diving Chrono & GMT * GP SH II Pro (X2) * Breitling Avenger Seawolf * Panerai PAM 243 * OMEGA Planet Ocean * Citizen Autozilla *
Rolex DEEPSEA * DWATCH Custom * Halios HOLOTYPE * OMEGA Ploprof 1200m (On Order) + Many Others

Lex,
And, what is this in RED?!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d :-!:-!:-!:-! b-)b-)b-)b-)
Ha ha, cancelled that order a long time ago. I'll get one oneday, but just too many others I want more. ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.