Hello! I’ve always been a reader on WUS, but decided to start posting since my move to watch enthusiast the past 2 or so years. I’m currently living in Japan and I’ve built up a collection of 5 watches in that time. Currently I own:
- Citizen Nighthawk (JDM All-black)
- Seiko SARB035
- Hamilton Khaki E.T.O
- Hamilton Viewmatic Open Heart
I’m looking to add a diver to this modest collection and narrowed my choices to the list below in order from cheapest to most expensive.
- Seiko mini-turtle (black or Pepsi)
- Steinhart Ocean One 39 Ceramic Black
- Steinhart Ocean GMT 39 Premium (Batman)
- Oris Divers 65 (retro with tropical rubber)
If anyone on the forum has experience with the above models, or if you have any advice for a novice such as myself - I would love to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your feedback and I look forward to being more involved in this great community.