Ginault Ocean Rover II - Waitlist
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ginault Ocean Rover II - Waitlist

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ginault Ocean Rover II - Waitlist

Let’s start first with this. EVERYONE HAS ALREADY HEARD THE “HISTORY”. So if you’re here to beat a dead horse, please leave.

Now, for the people who are actually serious about this watch, are you already in the process of a preorder or are you on the waitlist?

I’m basically looking to see a) order number and b) date added to waitlist. Hoping this can help create a timeline - not just for me, but for everyone else behind me on the waitlist that is curious how many orders are ahead of them in line without having to bother John for that info.

Order# 40017 - 2/21 (Est. Delivery will be May/June if I get a phase 1 spot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ginault Ocean Rover II - Waitlist

Order 39223 november 2 just got my tracking information today. Initially they told me January but I emailed them last month and they said March and thats when it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyRobez View Post
    Let’s start first with this. EVERYONE HAS ALREADY HEARD THE “HISTORY”. So if you’re here to beat a dead horse, please leave.

Now, for the people who are actually serious about this watch, are you already in the process of a preorder or are you on the waitlist?
    I’m basically looking to see a) order number and b) date added to waitlist. Hoping this can help create a timeline - not just for me, but for everyone else behind me on the waitlist that is curious how many orders are ahead of them in line without having to bother John for that info.

Order# 40017 - 2/21 (Est. Delivery will be May/June if I get a phase 1 spot)

You were given an order number when you were put on the waitlist? I am on the waitlist, but John never said anything about an order number

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Order # 39689, January 6, was told March/April

Keep the thread alive guys, remember to use the ignore function.
    MikeyRobez likes this.

Order #39248 November 7th, John assured me late March / early April.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dorningarts View Post
    You were given an order number when you were put on the waitlist? I am on the waitlist, but John never said anything about an order number
    You will only receive an order number if you put money down. Otherwise they’ll email you when you’re added to the phase 1 list and you’ll have 24 hours to put down a $400 deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by qiao.feng View Post
    Order # 39689, January 6, was told March/April

Keep the thread alive guys, remember to use the ignore function.
    So there were roughly 328 orders placed between yours and mine, in about a month and a half. I’m certain at least 20 people, though probably many more, backed out. IF I get into phase 1, I was told May/June. So fingers are crossed here!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyRobez View Post
    You will only receive an order number if you put money down. Otherwise they’ll email you when you’re added to the phase 1 list and you’ll have 24 hours to put down a $400 deposit.

ahh, thanks now I understand

Good luck guys. John was quite accurate with the delivery estimate when I ordered mine.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I was put on the waitlist on 2/25. I’m also really hoping for a phase 1 spot. At first I was impatient and was going to not wait for a OR2. I ordered an OR1 on eBay that arrived damaged. After feeling the quality I knew I needed to wait for the OR2 with ETA movement. I’m hoping I get off the wait list in the next 2 weeks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information