H2O K2 Configuration Questions - Page 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: H2O K2 Configuration Questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: H2O K2 Configuration Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Ot1S View Post
    Rafy1 for H2O President !......and Brand ambassador !
    Love yer collection man drooling over that Gorgeous MOP dial, I just got my first H20 the Tiburon and that dial would make this watch just beyond perfect.
    Regards.
    Thanks Sir

And be careful H2O watches are very addictive
    boatswain likes this.

I am getting closer to purchasing. Choosing between the K2 3000 and 6000 is tough. I would like multiple bezel/inlays, to give the watch more options for wear. I am seeing that the K2 3000 seems to have 10 bezel options and 12 inlays, while the K2 6000 has 2 bezel options, and only 3 inlays for the second bezel option. The 5mm flat crystal on the K2 6000 limits you to the turbine bezel, and the 8mm crystal allows the others. My only concern with the K2 3000 is the height of the watch and the height of the bezel being much smaller than the K2 6000.

Has anyone had the same considerations? Did you go K2 3000 or 6000? Why do you choose the K2 3000 vs 6000?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mule; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:38.

What did you consider when choosing the K2 3000 vs K2 6000? I am looking for opinions on why you chose one over the other. This will be my first H2O watch.

I like the K2 3000 because of it has so many bezel options and I would like multiple bezels to change it up. I like the K2 6000 because I think it will be a bigger watch, but I am not sure I want the 8mm crystal which would make it 19.6mm thick, so this means I am limited to the flat sapphire crystal (16.5mm case height - perfect for me) and that limits me on bezel options.

Thanks for your feedback.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just stumbled across this thread and Rafy has single handedly made the best refernce tool for anyone to see the real life differences in the various Kalmar configurations!

I was simply going to suggest the K2 3000m is the choice as it is the thinnest of the kalmars.

BUT.......

H20 just released a Kalmar 2 SLIM version that offers a flat crystal and thinner bezel that now makes it an overall thickness of only 11.93mm with solid caseback ! You are only limited to the bezels offered which are SS and non lumed.

https://www.h2o-watch.com/h2o-kalmar2-slim.html

"Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"
    Join the H2O-Watch Addicts Anonymous FB Group!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information