WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

the hype. it's real

4K views 62 replies 44 participants last post by  DHPSU 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, my Christmas present didn't arrive in time for Christmas, but when Topper called me late Friday afternoon to tell me it had arrived and was ready for pick-up, I just so happened to be on my way to SFO, and was only a few turns away from putting this on my wrist before heading out of town.

I'll be the first to admit that for better or worse, Seiko can be the victim of its own hype - especially on the forums. And I've taken that hype with a grain of salt with every Seiko I've tried… (and later sold)

But for once, I think the hype might actually be justified. Maybe I just need to sleep on it.

PS: Huge thanks to Rob and his team - they just 'get' it.

See less See more
#4 ·
Right on and that dial looks righteous

Reactions: dinexus
#10 ·
Stunning, if it had a date...I may not have been able to hold off, which I am probably in the minority of thinking.

It's a beautiful design, and GS quality, what else could you ask for. Congrats on this one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Stunning, if it had a date...I may not have been able to hold off, which I am probably in the minority of thinking.
NO Date - as it SHOULD be - Kudos!
hahaha!

I think when it comes to quartz, especially quartz as stupidly accurate as the 9F61, leaving off the date makes this watch the ultimate grab-and-go. Shouldn't have to even touch the crown until its first battery change, which I think is particularly awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.