WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Incoming Vintage

863 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  SHANE 1000 
#1 · (Edited)
Certina DS3 Super PH1000 (Royal Australian Navy Version) incoming. I had one of these and traded it when I was collecting up the 2 Ploprofs I sent to Bienne.

I just love this watch and would have to say it is my all-time favorite. It is the one watch i have sold that I regretted selling the minute it left and I have been after one ever since. I even tried to buy back the one a traded after it changed hands again without result. I will be on pins and needles until it arrives.

picture by seller (Hans at MWR)

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks Guys. Now I am going to say something stupid.

My collection is complete:roll: I swear it feels that way. Though past history has shown there might be one more I need out thereo|

It is definitely a sickness. The one good thing about vintage is that there isn't a new model coming out every month that I must have. This one ought to keep me good for awhile and if not I will be needing a good divorce attorney:-s

#9 ·
:-! Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Mark!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p I love those vintage Certinas as much as other vintage like Omega ............. Favre Leuba, Gruen, aw crumb Vintage are sweet...............
Way to go|>
Regards
Robt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.