WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Jsar strap options?

5K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  KevinNY 
#1 ·
Just picked up a jsar off the forums and am looking at what options there are for straps. I have both the bracelet and rubber strap. Any jsar owners use anything else. I saw a pic of one on a thick leather strap that looked nice but don't recall the brand. Any input is appreciated. Oh, is there a good site or seller who carries a wide variety of straps? There seem to be hundreds of different sellers its hard to know who carries quality products. Thanks again for all your help.

#3 ·
I always loved it on U1 Sinn rubber with the large deployant...really stabilized and balanced this heavyweight. I couldn't find a pic of it, but here it is on an Orsa Sea Angler - gives you an idea. Not cheap. But feels great, and not rot, no fuss....

Great for the summer

#5 ·
Sold mine off some time ago, still have several 22mm straps, this one is a custom Micah of Vintager Straps, done on my own leather. An off the self one worth taking a look at is the Hirsch Liberty depending on the size of your wrist. Lastly, the Maratac silicone deployant strap is available in 22mm, black only, I wore mine most on the factory bracelet and the Maratac Silicone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.