WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Latest purchase: ORIS Diver's Small Second titan "C" 47mm

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  craniotes 
#1 · (Edited)
I just picked this beauty up from the AD and am over the moon. The ceramic bezel not only looks amazing but it is light years ahead of the traditional bezel inserts with respect to scratch resistance and will never fade regardless of how long it is exposed to sunlight. Fit and finish of the Ti case is outstanding and the dial is stunning. Just an awesome diver overall. ORIS simply nailed it!

cheers,
Terry

See less See more
#2 ·
Love it! Congrats.

#3 ·
How much do these go for if you don't mind me asking?

#5 ·
G-Shock: That one is a Knock Out. Congrats|>|>

(Offhand, does anyone know if they do a SS version of this exact color and style -- not counting the orange and blue small seconds versions)?

#11 ·
Very cool.
Thanks for the info.

#18 ·
Thanks for the info. A 47mm on the bracelet might be next. :-x

#13 ·
I just picked this beauty up from the AD and am over the moon. The ceramic bezel not only looks amazing but it is light years ahead of the traditional bezel inserts with respect to scratch resistance and will never fade regardless of how long it is exposed to sunlight. Fit and finish of the Ti case is outstanding and the dial is stunning. Just an awesome diver overall. ORIS simply nailed it!

cheers,
Terry
Beautiful! I'm so jealous! :)

#16 ·
I love ORIS divers!! I'm definately picking one up very soon. I've done my research and found that the Oris Divers 1000 meter Titan 'C' Small Second, Date comes in two versions: A 47mm and a 44mm. Both are available with either a Ti/St bracelet or a rubber strap and both have a titanium case with ceramic minutes scale top ring. The 47mm version has a stainless chapter ring and second hand ring. The 44mm version has a black chapter ring and second hand ring. Very tough decision! The all black 44mm looks more "toolish" IMHO but, they are both SWEET divers!!:-!

#23 ·
Holy crap, that's beautiful!

Wow.

Regards,
Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.