Looking at the Hexa K500 Diver? Anyone here have any experience with this watch?

Thread: Looking at the Hexa K500 Diver? Anyone here have any experience with this watch?

Looking at the Hexa K500 Diver? Anyone here have any experience with this watch?

I have been looking at the Hexa K500 Diver as something to wear on the water that will be rugged and accurate. Does anyone here have any experience with this watch and with this company? I was wondering about the accuracy and the ability of this watch to stand up to the rigors of daily wear on and under the water. Thanks for your help.

Re: Looking at the Hexa K500 Diver? Anyone here have any experience with this watch?

Hi there,
    Have a look at this thread for more info...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/who...00-854424.html

Regards,

Jeff

Re: Looking at the Hexa K500 Diver? Anyone here have any experience with this watch?

Its overall pretty solid.

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i don't do diving, but i am a part time swimming instructor, the watch always with me when i am in the pool..and also when i work out in the gym..

I had a PVD version and sold it. I only sold it b/c it has the same movement as my PVD Tsunami (6R15 Seiko) and was PVD like my Tsunami. Very accurate, hacking and handwindable. I enjoyed the watch, here's a Q&D review I did: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/q-d...vd-836650.html If it weren't for my Dagaz watch, I'd still have it. The bracelet extension is very nice, esp if the temp is going swing (wet environment) and cause the bracelet to tighten or loosen. Solid little watch!
    A Møøse once bit my sister...
    Artego Caribbean, 300M
    Casio (too many G's)
    Dagaz(Zero I),
    Gruppo Gamma MK III Vanguard
    Omega(2254.50 SMP)
    Seiko(1G custom Monster, custom 6309)
    Follow my G-Shock on its' world tour​.... https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/g-...-a-705360.html
    Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Thread Information