Most obscure ( but still real) diver brands.
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Most obscure ( but still real) diver brands.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Most obscure ( but still real) diver brands.

Hi folks

Except well known common brands and commonly discussed microbrandands -
    Do you familiar with relatively obscure but still worth the attention and interesting diver watches?( by real - I mean not the shroom brands).

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

lvt

Re: Most obscure ( but still real) diver brands.

If they are obscure, how would they earn money to survive?
    Ball - Casio / G-shock - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Seiko - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Quote Originally Posted by lvt View Post
    If they are obscure, how would they earn money to survive?
    May be more known in certain countries / regions?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

There was a watch posted a while back, but I can't remember the name now. Somebody will remember it. It was actually a watch by a dive gear supply company and the watch had a frog or turtle on the dial around the logo. It's a legit watch from a real company and is actually used by commercial divers.

Edit: Took me a bit, but it's called "Divex." There are also similar watches under the brand Apeks and others. Seems like a very nice watch for the price.

Last edited by Toonces; 1 Week Ago at 17:04.

ZRC and Yema are pretty off beat

Not really obscure here but outside of WIS circles the goodness that is Scurfa is hardly known.

DRASS TECNOLOGIE SOTTOMARINE has a line of watches (search for Drass watches) some are only available once a prospective purchaser has submitted their commercial diving log book for review. Other watches in the Drass line can be purchased through a company in the UK called "Diver's stuff". DRASS TECNOLOGIE SOTTOMARINE has a very long history in the commercial diving industry and specializes in manufacturing saturation diving systems. Drass Watch Lines - Tecnologie Sottomarine

The next company I really don't know much about. The company name is "Dolphin" based in France if I am not mistaken. They seem to specialize in small manufacturing runs of dive watches for military organizations. The company website indicates that their watches can be found for sale on several auction sites and the likes of Chrono.24. There does not appear to be a method to purchase new from the company itself so I assume the watches are limited to the groups they are made for. https://www.dolphin-watches.com/fr/

Quote Originally Posted by mui.richard View Post
    ZRC and Yema are pretty off beat
    That zrc is sweet

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The Dolphin watches come with some impressive specs, but the dials are too busy. I did see a GMT no date that is tempting to search for.
    that 1 guy likes this.
    Bertucci
    Caravelle
    CWC
    M
    emphis Belle
    Precista
    Scurfa
    S
    quale

DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by that 1 guy View Post
    DRASS TECNOLOGIE SOTTOMARINE has a line of watches (search for Drass watches) some are only available once a prospective purchaser has submitted their commercial diving log book for review. Other watches in the Drass line can be purchased through a company in the UK called "Diver's stuff". DRASS TECNOLOGIE SOTTOMARINE has a very long history in the commercial diving industry and specializes in manufacturing saturation diving systems. Drass Watch Lines - Tecnologie Sottomarine

The next company I really don't know much about. The company name is "Dolphin" based in France if I am not mistaken. They seem to specialize in small manufacturing runs of dive watches for military organizations. The company website indicates that their watches can be found for sale on several auction sites and the likes of Chrono.24. There does not appear to be a method to purchase new from the company itself so I assume the watches are limited to the groups they are made for. https://www.dolphin-watches.com/fr/
    This is absolutely awesome watch

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information