my first ever comparison thread . my boldr bronze metogray came in today
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ericdraven
  • 1 Post By ericdraven

Thread: my first ever comparison thread . my boldr bronze metogray came in today

my first ever comparison thread . my boldr bronze metogray came in today

i must say i was worried bout size of the boldr but it fits me great, no lug overhang . etc this is not my grail watch but i will not ever sell it . the dial is absolutely wicked , number 14 out 500 , found a dealer who had one left as they are sold out , and got a deal on it to boot .

fit and finish -excellent
    band - excellent in the sunlight i just looks awesome

but here is a size comparison along with other watches , in the TSAR pic the boldr is same height , with the lugs being curved downward it hugs my wrist
    i have a 7 1/4 wrist

now for some pics well i had more pics but cant find grr. the citizen eco drive is exact size friggin upside down eff it , lol . you can see thou the boldr in pic is on other side of tsar and cant tell it;s there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by ericdraven; January 29th, 2020 at 02:43.
    NC_Hager626 likes this.

Re: my first ever comparison thread . my boldr bronze metogray came in today

You located in Australia? Pics are upside down... Just kidding of course!! New watch looks great, can't wait to see it as it develops a patina.

thanks going natural , damn pictures im not good at messing with any pics . rofl as samples indicate

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Glad to hear that you’re going to go with a natural patina. It can take a while to develop but to my eyes some of the forced patinas look OTT.

Congrats on your LE Boldr Odyssey Bronze Metogray. It is a great looking watch. And it should be interesting to watch the patina develop on it over time. Enjoy your new diver.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Hager626 View Post
    Congrats on your LE Boldr Odyssey Bronze Metogray. It is a great looking watch. And it should be interesting to watch the patina develop on it over time. Enjoy your new diver.
    thank ya
    NC_Hager626 likes this.

Thread Information