New Diver One Silicon from scurfa watches - Page 56
Like Tree1426Likes

Thread: New Diver One Silicon from scurfa watches

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Re: New Diver One Silicon from scurfa watches

I just ordered one yesterday. Looks like a perfect daily user watch!!
    gaopa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Schneider View Post
    I just ordered one yesterday. Looks like a perfect daily user watch!!
    Welcome to the forum, Tom! We have some great guys here who really enjoy watches.

I hope you enjoy your new Scurfa as much as I enjoy mine. Please show us some pics when your watch arrives. Here is my Diver One: Silicon II on a watchadoo bracelet which gets a lot of wrist time. Cheers, Bill P.

scurfa and SimpleWatchMan like this.

Speaking of reviews, not sure if this has already been posted but I Think it's a great review Scurfa Diver One Silicon Watch Review | Watch It All About

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the welcome! I typically wear Steinharts these days but wanted a well made diver and this one looks to be perfect for every day wear. The price is excellent for the features. Paul sent shipping details today so I'll take pics once it arrives.

Got it, it's all people says it is. I will post pictures when I get home (at the office atm)

I changed the strap for a bracelet and looks great! My only issue is that one of the lug links has a super tight fit and I can't move it. The Super Engineer II bracelet has thick lug links so they have little to no room to move.
    I have a wetstone (I think it's 12K grit) at home. I will smooth that link a little bit and see how it behaves.
    Other than that, I'm in love with the watch and the bracelet!
    scurfa, anabuki and SimpleWatchMan like this.

Nice to see those reviews. However I don't understand the watch it all about one raving about the Lume and saying it's better than a monster. The lume on Mine I would describe as adequate. Gets the job done but nothing exciting.
    Jeep99dad likes this.

A small red dot in Asia on the Earth's equator.

Quote Originally Posted by Compa View Post
    Speaking of reviews, not sure if this has already been posted but I Think it's a great review Scurfa Diver One Silicon Watch Review | Watch It All About
    Good review. Lengthy enough to contain accurate details.

But I do find one information confusing - "The engraving within the insert are all surprisingly accurate too, much better than the usual Chinese watch such as the Parnis. The markings are all filled with seriously epic lume, which is the same colour and strength as the lume on the dial. Simply put, it’s very good – in fact, I believe it’s better than the lume found on the Seiko Monster and SKX007."

The lume pic posted in the review already show that bezel lume is weaker than dial lume. How can it be stronger than Seiko Monster? Maybe I misunderstand that few sentances.

Anyway, it is still a good reviw.
    Last edited by SimpleWatchMan; June 28th, 2015 at 04:53.
    Timex | Casio | Fellman | Invicta | Rodina | Glycine | Bulova | Leyden | Richard Legrand | Alexander James | Victorinox | Fifty Four | Dan Henry | Tiger Concept | Tisell | Scurfa | Helgray | Nezumi | Hamtun | Seiko | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | WUS F71 | Silver | Borealis | Aevig | Citizen | Steinhart | Nth | Armida | Ball | Rolex

Quote Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
    Nice to see those reviews. However I don't understand the watch it all about one raving about the Lume and saying it's better than a monster. The lume on Mine I would describe as adequate. Gets the job done but nothing exciting.
    I agree. I don't understand the part on bezel lume at all.
    Timex | Casio | Fellman | Invicta | Rodina | Glycine | Bulova | Leyden | Richard Legrand | Alexander James | Victorinox | Fifty Four | Dan Henry | Tiger Concept | Tisell | Scurfa | Helgray | Nezumi | Hamtun | Seiko | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | WUS F71 | Silver | Borealis | Aevig | Citizen | Steinhart | Nth | Armida | Ball | Rolex

Yeah, that was weird, but still he did give a lengthy review with a nice video.
    On a side note, and I will mention this again when I do the proper review, I changed the pins of the bracelet (I was using the fat pins that the people at StrapCode sent me. Really nice pins btw) and using the pins that come with the watch will give the links enough room. Again, I will post photos pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Compa View Post
    Yeah, that was weird, but still he did give a lengthy review with a nice video.
    On a side note, and I will mention this again when I do the proper review, I changed the pins of the bracelet (I was using the fat pins that the people at StrapCode sent me. Really nice pins btw) and using the pins that come with the watch will give the links enough room. Again, I will post photos pretty soon.
    The pins you referred to (watch lug link to bracelet) are called spring bars.

Looking forward to your pics.

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information