New DOXA Book - A 50 Year Journey
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Flyingdoctor

Thread: New DOXA Book - A 50 Year Journey

Chaps, bit of a shameless plug, but I'm really excited to finally see this book released. There is so much stuff in it and anyone who thinks it is just a continuation of the 40th Anniversary book will be pleasantly surprised. I've attached the index pages so you can see what goodies are inside. I really owe such a depth of gratitude to Rick Marei and all the people who contributed to it. I'll probably be pushing up daises by the time the next major Anniversary book is due so in reality this is most likely my last hurrah for DOXA books. I think it is a fitting end to my journey. Pete

www.thedoxabook.com

There is a a $20 discount by using this code: DXBK50WUS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Danny S, gwold, DEMO111 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdoctor View Post
    Chaps, bit of a shameless plug, but I'm really excited to finally see this book released. There is so much stuff in it and anyone who thinks it is just a continuation of the 40th Anniversary book will be pleasantly surprised. I've attached the index pages so you can see what goodies are inside. I really owe such a depth of gratitude to Rick Marei and all the people who contributed to it. I'll probably be pushing up daises by the time the next major Anniversary book is due so in reality this is most likely my last hurrah for DOXA books. I think it is a fitting end to my journey. Pete

www.thedoxabook.com

There is a a $20 discount by using this code: DXBK50WUS
    Thanks for the shameless plug (and all of your hard work pulling it together!) - order now placed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information