Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Moderator 2500M_Sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boca
    Posts
    1,909

    Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Ocean7 just released a solid ceramic dive watch the CP-1. I of course ordered one for several reasons: I dont have a ceramic dive watch in my collection, are there others?, and I love to support a local business, Ocean7 is located not too far away from me . Watch is powered by an ETA 2824 is 49mm (not sure if that includes the crown) X 56mm lug to lug, so its a big boy and not for the 39mm is the perfect watch size crew . link to the watch is on their facebook page. I am not affiliated in any way with the brand just passing on info in case anyone here is interested. watch is a limited edition of 100 and price is really nice.

    Regards,

    Ren

    boatswain, Londonboy and FORMULa like this.

  2. #2
    Member clouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Richmond, TX
    Posts
    5,278

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    I love the looks, but 49 mm case width and 56 mm lug to lug is HUGE!!!
    Steve0 likes this.
    We are how we treat each other and nothing more.

  3. #3
    Member ilitig8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,264

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by 2500M_Sub View Post
    I dont have a ceramic dive watch in my collection, are there others?,

    Omega, Blancpain, Audemars Piguet, Panerai, Hublot, Bell & Ross, TechnoMarine, Chanel, and Longines come to mind immediately, there are probably more.
    Last edited by ilitig8; January 23rd, 2020 at 16:05.
    ALS Blancpain Breguet Chopard GO Hamilton Hexa Hublot IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Moderator 2500M_Sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boca
    Posts
    1,909

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by ilitig8 View Post
    Omega, Blancpain, Audemars Piguet, Panerai, Hublot, Bell & Ross, TechnoMarine, Chanel, and Longines come to mind immediately, there are probably more.
    Ah yes knew about the Chanel and Panerai, thanks for the info.

    Regards,

    Ren

  6. #5
    Moderator 2500M_Sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boca
    Posts
    1,909

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by clouser View Post
    I love the looks, but 49 mm case width and 56 mm lug to lug is HUGE!!!
    Yeah my sweet spot is around 43 to 46mm but I do have larger divers so this will be no problem as I have 7.75 inch wrists.

    Regards,

    Ren

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    stunning, wish it was less than 45mm
    2500M_Sub likes this.

  8. #7
    Member Nesoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    257

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Ceramic watches - first thought is Rado..
    1986 launches "Integral" , the first ever watch that has ceramic bezel..

    1990 launches the "Ceramica" model, featuring model whose cases and bracelets are the first made from Hi Tech ceramics.



    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    2500M_Sub likes this.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    43* North
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesoni View Post
    Ceramic watches - first thought is Rado..
    1986 launches "Integral" , the first ever watch that has ceramic bezel..

    1990 launches the "Ceramica" model, featuring model whose cases and bracelets are the first made from Hi Tech ceramics.



    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Funny - when I hear Ceramic watch case, my first thought is "Don't drop that watch!"

    Name:  damaged.ceramic.case.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  14.6 KB

    Name:  panerai_image.3334623.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  221.0 KB


    Pic's found on web...

  10. #9
    Moderator 2500M_Sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boca
    Posts
    1,909

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryeguy View Post
    Funny - when I hear Ceramic watch case, my first thought is "Don't drop that watch!"

    Name:  damaged.ceramic.case.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  14.6 KB

    Name:  panerai_image.3334623.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  221.0 KB


    Pic's found on web...
    Ouch! I will make sure not to drop it .

    Regards,

    Ren


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member Michael 808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,564

    Re: Ocean7 CP-1 Ceramic Diver

    Now that's just a big ole' fun watch, I like it!!
    2500M_Sub likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •