WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Release the Kraken!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mpalmer 
#1 ·
What can I say, been obsessed with this true seamonster for a while. You all probably know I’m a total depth rating obsessive and this is the OceanTime 1 of 10 special edition 5000m version. It has some DLC Bits as well as you can see. I put it on the H2o Ti bracelet I had and it fits perfectly, which is amazing considering it’s 46x21mm and 60mm lug to lug!!! Incredibly light too, ti5 throughout it weighs 144gr on the isofrane.
The question is, is Gruppo Ardito the UTS of Italy, or is UTS the GAW of Germany? Either way they belong side by side in my collection.

Now some pics :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a great looking watch. I have followed the brand and I really like that Oceanictime Limited Edition Model. The DLC is especially cool. The specs, size and weight are all totally reasonable and it is a true, purpose built watch. Original watches are as rare as the Kraken these days.

The question - I think UTS came first but it does not matter because they are both original designs.

Congratulations on a really nice watch

#3 ·
I’d be all over this in a smaller package. Love all the design asthetics - the DLC, sandwich dial OT logo, big crown
Is this a new or old model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BevHillsTrainer
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.