SCURFA Bell Diver 1 2020
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: SCURFA Bell Diver 1 2020

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SCURFA Bell Diver 1 2020

The 2020 model of the beautiful Bell Diver 1 has been launched. Several of us are starting to see the arrival of ours. My black/stainless on bracelet beauty came a few minutes ago.

This BD1 is going to be a perfect companion watch for my BD 1 gray/stainless on bracelet! What a great pair of Scurfa watches.

Later this evening I will post more pics. Others who now have their 2020 Bell Diver 1 please share your photos here on this thread too. Paul has another winner with this new model!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by gaopa; February 3rd, 2020 at 21:38.

Re: SCURFA Bell Diver 1 2020

Quote Originally Posted by gaopa View Post
    The 2020 model of the beautiful Bell Diver 1 has been launched. Several of us are starting to see the arrival of ours. My black/stainless on bracelet beauty came a few minutes ago.

This BD1 is going to be a perfect companion watch for my BD 1 gray/stainless on bracelet! What a great pair of Scurfa watches.

Later this evening I will post more pics. Others who now have their 2020 Bell Diver 1 please share your photos here on this thread too. Paul has another winner with this new model!
    Great photo! Looks absolutely stunning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk
    gaopa likes this.

That look great - congrats!
    Could you do a comparison shot with a D1?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=MadsNilsson;50913727]That look great - congrats!

Here is my Diver One blue on the OEM bracelet. I do not have the new black Diver One.

Is this the comparison you wanted?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by gaopa; February 3rd, 2020 at 21:40.

Very handsome watch gaopa! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics. Mine is on the way. Will enjoy your photos to come.

@ AlexxvD >>>>. Congrats on your new black gloss D1 500. The gloss dial and polished case really take it up a notch as you stated. My sentiments as well. I did order the current bracelet just because I really want to wear my D1 500 on a bracelet. There will be a bracelet coming for the gloss / polished series later in the year which I couldn't wait for LOL -- I'll get one when they come out though -- They will have polished links like the new Bell Diver.
    AlexxvD and gaopa like this.
    "Yeah, it's basically a block of steel with a movement inside. Part of the charm." daschlag

Quote Originally Posted by Riddim Driven View Post
    Very handsome watch gaopa! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics. Mine is on the way. Will enjoy your photos to come.

@ AlexxvD >>>>. Congrats on your new black gloss D1 500. The gloss dial and polished case really take it up a notch as you stated. My sentiments as well. I did order the current bracelet just because I really want to wear my D1 500 on a bracelet. There will be a bracelet coming for the gloss / polished series later in the year which I couldn't wait for LOL -- I'll get one when they come out though -- They will have polished links like the new Bell Diver.
    Thanks! I have the current bracelet too. Couldn't risk it, to miss out on them. Maybe i'll order the green one later on!

Riddim Driven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexxvD View Post
    Thanks! I have the current bracelet too. Couldn't risk it, to miss out on them. Maybe i'll order the green one later on!

Yes, I know what you mean. That's my only gripe about the Scurfa acquisitions, and that is the bracelets are not always available with the watch. Makes a big difference in how we all handle our WIS business
    "Yeah, it's basically a block of steel with a movement inside. Part of the charm." daschlag

[QUOTE=gaopa;50913765]
    Quote Originally Posted by MadsNilsson View Post
    That look great - congrats!

Here is my Diver One blue on the OEM bracelet. I do not have the new black Diver One.

Is this the comparison you wanted?
    Thanks - i was hoping for a side by side?
    I was hoping to make out the size difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking watch. Congratulations!
    The Now Not-So-Much Diminished WishList: Atticus Pelion ND (pre-order) Precista PRS-3 (upcoming quartz versioin, black); Precista Caribbean (undecided on color); Bulova Devil Diver (green or blue/orange); Yema Navygraf reissue; Casio T200; Casio A168WA-1

SCURFA Bell Diver 1 2020

Posted this pic on the other thread ... but here’s mine alongside my SD50 for comparison

Last edited by hot66; February 4th, 2020 at 00:37.
    gaopa, CV50, duc and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information